Article in the Sun (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

We need to keep rumours, where would we be without Kurt Drago

Mucca Mad Boys

To be fair though, anyone can start a rumour and it gathers pace on the internet.

That Dale buying the club situation comes to mind.

That's true, but this has reached a national newspaper and whilst it doesn't mean anything per se, to me, it suggests there may be some weight to these rumours. Of course, the official lines of Wasps and CCFC could be true and it is 'nonsense' or 'categorically not the case', but time will tell, ultimately.

chiefdave

There’s been a few rumours a deal has been agreed...

... it makes you wonder if the saying ‘no smoke without a fire’ is ringing true here.
The telegraph have started campaigning. Wonder if they've been tipped off something is lined up. Wasps could back down and say it was pressure from the media / for the fans and not really be negatively impacted.

Just thinking that the Telegraph launching their campaign last time was suspiciously close to us announcing our return, which they then took all the credit for.

Nick

Administrator
The telegraph have started campaigning. Wonder if they've been tipped off something is lined up. Wasps could back down and say it was pressure from the media / for the fans and not really be negatively impacted.

Just thinking that the Telegraph launching their campaign last time was suspiciously close to us announcing our return, which they then took all the credit for.

Was thinking that also, they did a John Terry and went all in just before we came back and tried to say it was down to them.

Mucca Mad Boys

I hope so. Frankly, Wasps should negotiate and remain the 'heroes' of the story because, despite SISU intransigence, they're willing to negotiate and protect Coventry City against themselves, essentially. That would be the narrative for most people in this case.

It's a win-win for them. Very good PR for them whilst maintaining CCFC as a tenant.

GaryJones

Has SISU made a statement yet?

Hugh Jarse

The league said they needed to know where we’re playing next season, yesterday has been and gone, so...................wtf is happening?

Brighton Sky Blue

I hope so. Frankly, Wasps should negotiate and remain the 'heroes' of the story because, despite SISU intransigence, they're willing to negotiate and protect Coventry City against themselves, essentially. That would be the narrative for most people in this case.

It's a win-win for them. Very good PR for them whilst maintaining CCFC as a tenant.

Maybe they offered some giant flags as a sweetener to drop the legals

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:emoji_laughing::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

If it's in the Sun.jpg
:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I wouldn't wipe my arse on that piece of shit journalism!

Users who are viewing this thread