Arsenal v Chelsea in Baku (1 Viewer)

tisza

Can't get excited by this game. Bugs the hell out of me that 2 PL sides in a final and only 1 English player.
A few exceptions but there are that many top quality players out there.

clint van damme

Arsenal are a shambles of a club. Lost their soul just like Man City but without the arm fulls of trophies as compensation.

Evo1883

Arguably the worst arsenal team I've seen in over 20 years, the fact some of these deluded fuckers thought wenger was the problem just maintains the fact that alot of football fans are fucking clueless

Spent years paying off a stadium, whilst wenger maintained a top 4 finish for them time and time again

Alkhen

Lovely that from Chelsea, last two goals have saved this match slightly.

Horrible atmosphere

Evo1883

Watching this though, makes me realise just how far ahead Liverpool and city are compared to the rest

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I do think that’s the case. There is just no atmosphere at all.

I think the goals have been too easy. Arsenal just haven't really looked up for it.

Yes there has been 5 goals but the pace of the game is village. I think the quality has lowered itself to the atmosphere.

Final or not, I don't know how a player can get up for it so much in those conditions.

Liquid Gold

D7wl_-_WwAAuwEw.jpg:large

Covstu

Arsenal were very poor second half but Chelsea were clinical upfront. Hazard a massive loss to the premier league

Paul Anthony

Switched it off with about ten minutes to go. Awful atmosphere in the stadium, awful game to match. Arsenal were absolutely dire, Chelsea could have scored five or six in the end without really looking all that good. Couldn't really find myself getting into it too much at all.

Evo1883

Hazard moving to real Madrid all but confirmed.
Wonderful player playing in the wrong era, would have liked to have seen him playing alongside the likes of Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and raul

Paul Anthony

Hazard leaving was the worst kept secret in football anyway wasn't it? The way they celebrated his first goal was tell tale.

Alkhen

Jeeze some proper chancers in the celebrations. Rob Green earned his medal.

Cahill has barely let go of the trophy

larry_david

Arsenal are a disgrace. Talk about bottle jobs. Cost me 800 as well but even as a neutral they are a disgrace

tisza

Hazard moving to real Madrid all but confirmed.
Wonderful player playing in the wrong era, would have liked to have seen him playing alongside the likes of Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and raul
Agreed a terrific player who elevated some decent Chelsea sides to winning things. Is a miss for PL which is seriously understaffed when it comes to world class players.

covmark

Weird game. When a goal was scored you could barely hear the crowd.
Shocking choice of venue.
And to think the Euros next year, some of the games will be played at this shithole. Including a QF.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Arsenal are fucking crap
If you swap Hazard and Ozil, there's not much between the two teams.
Arsenal had enough easy chances to make a game of it.
Kind of depressing having only one English starter among the 22 and two foreign managers.

PurpleBin

Felt like a friendly!

Missus is leaving for Madrid today. Ticket in hand. Saturday should be a different kettle of fish!

Users who are viewing this thread