Armstrong going back to Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Three regulars disagreed with me. I overreacted to their ignorance.

I think that's your problem. People disagreed with you so they are ignorant.

Chill out a bit, people will disagree, it is life.

ajsccfc

I'm in for Warriors if I can be Baseball Furies. These are my terms, you have 24 hours.

EDIT: oh, it's moved on to fish puns. My post feels a bit out of plaice now.

Grendel

Three regulars disagreed with me. I overreacted to their ignorance. I apologised for said overreaction.

Maturity usually comes with age, so I'll not judge.

Do you live in Wales?

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

And again, Tony's thick mate fails to see the bigger picture, and goes for as many 'likes' as he can from the Grendel Gang.

I'd correct your spelling, but I'm not as pedantic as many others here. Also, it does help if you UNDERSTAND the context of my 'beef' with the CT I.E. Reading the article AND reading my issue with it.

My issue is with the CT and it's lazy writing, as opposed to displaying any semblance of integrity. But then, it just shows the level of your mind that I've had to spell it out to you, almost in yellow crayon and cue-cards.

Fuck. Me.

I actually don't care about your beef
But I suppose I better bow to your superior intellect.
Oh and thanks for once I have to agree with Grendel (he might let me in his gang)

mechaishida

I actually don't care about your beef
But I suppose I better bow to your superior intellect.
Oh and thanks for once I have to agree with Grendel (he might let me in his gang)

Neither do I, anymore, but it still helps to read. Especially when someone apologises. But then, if you're so quick to fall in with sarky replies, it's obviously because respect is beyond you.

You've got your opinion, I have mine. Done.

D

Deleted member 4439

For me, TM's latest comments on the situation suggested that the idea of Armstrong going back to Newcastle had become more of a possibility.

mechaishida

For me, TM's latest comments on the situation suggested that the idea of Armstrong going back to Newcastle had become more of a possibility.

Of course it's a possibility, I'd say it was 50/50 myself. I just wish the CT were more than just click-bait rumour mill-merchants, but it's a foregone conclusion.

Winny the Bish

Do people actually see this as poor journalism? Y'all know the writer's job is to get clicks and make money for the site, right?
Not everything they write can be a 5,000-word investigative piece into SISU/Otium and how Joy Seppala likes her eggs in the morning.

Winny the Bish

It's more clickbait. The CT owned by MirrorGroup using stories published in one of its rivals to get hits. Funny old world.

See, that's not what I would call clickbait. Yes, the headline does make it sound like fact, but the prefix of Rumour Mill does lend it some leeway. If they didn't add that then I would absolutely consider it clickbait.

Users who are viewing this thread