Armstrong going back to Newcastle (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
A

Here's a tip, it helps to absorb a context prior to posting ignorant finger-wagglings. But then again, what do I expect from the Grendellettes?

Yep, again you have done it. Martcov, who has probably never agreed with Grendel on anything, ever.

If you are going to come on and start making assumptions and pigeon holing people at least do a bit of research before you throw it about else you look a bit silly.

hill83

Yeah just usuall click bait shite for the CT, just like the Kent has been recalled headline.

I don't have an issue with this 'article' like I did with the Kent one. This is reported as a rumour, the Kent one was reported as fact and was wrong.

I like to moan about the telegraph as much as anyone but there's nothing to see here.

hill83

Another hair-splitter, who can't see the woods for the trees.

Here's a tip, it helps to absorb a context prior to posting ignorant finger-wagglings. But then again, what do I expect from the Grendellettes?

Nothing but ignorance and adolescent finger-jabbing. Fucking grow up and disengage your vaginas.

You won't like this, but your posts read like a slightly more hormonal Grendel.

mechaishida

You won't like this, but your posts read like a slightly more hormonal Grendel.

Except I don't bait people into a confrontation, and refuse to admit I'm wrong? Did I not apologise to you the other day, when I let rip on you for a post I wrongly assumed was for me?

I can take anything, mate, any level of accusation and if I'm in the wrong, I'll fucking well admit it.

Nick: sorry for acting like a dick, I genuinely am, but in all honesty, if you call me out for acting like one, then you have a few more house calls to make, mate.

I'm more than willing to accept blame, but not at the expense of being provoked into a war of words by ignorance. Sorry, it just isn't fair.

hill83

Can we establish who's in what 'gang'?
It'd maybe clear things up for the poor lad.

Start a poll thread.
Nick, can we have our gang names under our avatars? Looking forward to inventing a gang sign and a neck tattoo design.

Nick

Administrator
Except I don't bait people into a confrontation, and refuse to admit I'm wrong? Did I not apologise to you the other day, when I let rip on you for a post I wrongly assumed was for me?

I can take anything, mate, any level of accusation and if I'm in the wrong, I'll fucking well admit it.

Nick: sorry for acting like a dick, I genuinely am, but in all honesty, if you call me out for acting like one, then you have a few more house calls to make, mate.

I'm more than willing to accept blame, but not at the expense of being provoked into a war of words by ignorance. Sorry, it just isn't fair.

So why sign up to a forum and then start throwing stuff about that you clearly don't know about? It just makes you look silly.

Usually people like to "settle in" and suss things out.

If you don't like being disagreed with, I'd suggest to either learn to man up or get yourself a new hankie.

usskyblue

It's only t'internet m8. None of us actually exist.....we're all cyber figments of your imagination.

Nick

Administrator
Uh-huh, righto then.

Anyone else?

Pretty bad fucking show, I've gotta say, after I issued a public apology to Nick for causing this.

So, anyone else?

To be honest you don't owe me a public apology, or a private one for anything. Just telling you to stop being sensitive if people don't agree and suss people out before saying things ;)

mechaishida

So why sign up to a forum and then start throwing stuff about that you clearly don't know about? It just makes you look silly.

Usually people like to "settle in" and suss things out.

If you don't like being disagreed with, I'd suggest to either learn to man up or get yourself a new hankie.

It's the way I objected to, Nick. The fact I apologised should give you an inclination that I'm not beyond being disagreed with, by my own admission I can be abrasive and downright hormonal.

hill83

Anyway, more people agreed with you than didn't on this one. So chin up.

covmark

It's the way I objected to, Nick. The fact I apologised should give you an inclination that I'm not beyond being disagreed with, by my own admission I can be abrasive and downright hormonal.

Have you come across AndreasB yet. I think you'd get along well. Maybe you could even form your own gang.

robbiethemole

you aint a woman are you? not happy being disagreed with,abrasive, hormonal and everything:slap:

hill83

Eh? What was the actual point of that? Fuck me, if I can let it go, surely you can. The pile-on has been and gone, normality has resumed...

It'll be going on for a while yet. There's up to 1000 people yet to read the thread.

Chipfat

This story may have come from an interview John Carver done with national press the other day about his time with Newcastle. Armstrong came up in the conversation, he was saying Armstrong should of been sent to us or L1 last year instead of being put in prem 1st team and this would of meant him at a championship club today on loan stepping up. But as he found out playing Armstrong was his only option as maybe the case today with SM.

So although i think this is where the story came from, does it mean Armstrong will not be recalled? . I see no point Newcastle bringing back to sit on a bench for a relegation battle, but if SM is sacked any new manager will want to take a look. The key is Newcastle winning games and SM keeping his job if these things happen our chances of keeping him rise massively.

So story may have legs but its hardly an exclusive or hurtful.

Nick

Administrator
Couldn't care less, mate. I was the bigger man, I apologised, I admitted my part. I'll view any further pile-on's as a pretty childish act, wouldn't you?

It isn't a court, you aren't on trial. Nobody is actually being serious.

I see it as being in a pub, if somebody trips over people will laugh and take the piss a bit. You always get somebody who will get all angry because they tripped up and didn't like the giggles :(

It is just one big dukdoo on here.

Users who are viewing this thread