Are you happy (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Got a really tricky day tomorrow; we get some really important cancer related results back, after an absolute roller coaster 12 months of diagnosis’ ranging from bad to ok (contextually) to terminal to ok again to bad, so really not even sure what to expect tomorrow.

My other parent has a lifelong nerve deteriorating condition too, which the last 12 months has not been ideal for!

Not much compared to what some others are going through, and generally cope ok, but certainly feeling very distracted tonight.

Hertsccfc

Got a really tricky day tomorrow; we get some really important cancer related results back, after an absolute roller coaster 12 months of diagnosis’ ranging from bad to ok (contextually) to terminal to ok again to bad, so really not even sure what to expect tomorrow.

My other parent has a lifelong nerve deteriorating condition too, which the last 12 months has not been ideal for!

Not much compared to what some others are going through, and generally cope ok, but certainly feeling very distracted tonight.
Best of luck mate.

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Hope all goes well, best wishes.

Mcbean

Best of luck for good results !

ccfctommy

Wow. Looking back at the older posts. Lockdown especially really did a number on everyone's mental health.

Users who are viewing this thread