Are you going vs Yeovil (2 Viewers)

Are you going vs Yeovil

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theferret

Sadly, looking at the on-line tickets, there are very few sold for Saturday, strangely block 11 is showing as blue but no tickets can be purchased, bit worrying as my PSL and kids ST's are in block 11.

Q1: Why is block 11 not on sale ??
Q2: If everybody enjoyed last Friday night (to me poss best night at Ricoh) why is nobody buying tickets???

Come on guys we wanted them home, their back, so we need to get back up there and support them.

Only 600 sold on top of STs for this game. That will increase though to something in the region of 13K-14K I imagine, which will be decent.

NorthernWisdom

It would be kind of bad if gates plunged quite so quickly. Surely, surely we can get 16k+? I know our owners are hard to love(!) and I know the price isn't wonderfully enticing...

Still think their biggest mistake was not getting as many as possible of us signed up to season tickets before we had time to stop and think about what we were doing!

stupot07

It would be kind of bad if gates plunged quite so quickly. Surely, surely we can get 16k+? I know our owners are hard to love(!) and I know the price isn't wonderfully enticing...

Still think their biggest mistake was not getting as many as possible of us signed up to season tickets before we had time to stop and think about what we were doing!

Agree with that NW. Should have given ST's longer before going on general sale. Will anything under 16k will be disappointing I suspect (and hope I'm wrong) it will be c12-13k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Evans1883

I do find the ticket prices to be high , im a ST holder but feel for anybody paying 24 and 27 pound on the day , in my opinion the club should do packages throughout but still maintaining loyalty to the ST holders , with the preston game at the end pf the month maybe offer yeovil tickets with 10 pound off the preston game with the stubb.
the club should really have to look at ways of getting bums on seats , as lets face it , nobody wants to go back to 9-10 k of 12/13

skybluetony176

Just ordered tickets for me and the youngest. Lets just hope her enthusiasm is still there after. 1 more JSB membership if it is.

Monners

Looks lke Bristol City is next for me! I blame having kids - turns out that you have to keep buying them food!

covkid69

went friday but can't make it saturday as i'll be sunning myself in california...will be keeping tabs on the game while i'm away though.....P.U.S.B

harvey098

I imagine there must be a reason why we cant do this, which someone will be quick to point out but why cant we have people standing outside the ground on full time, selling tickets to people as they are leaving. Especially after a win when you are carried away enough to make an emotional impulse purchase.

shmmeee

I imagine there must be a reason why we cant do this, which someone will be quick to point out but why cant we have people standing outside the ground on full time, selling tickets to people as they are leaving. Especially after a win when you are carried away enough to make an emotional impulse purchase.

I said this about people in town the morning of a game. I guess the biggest issue is you'd have to pre print the tickets and people couldn't choose where to sit.

Otis

Looks lke Bristol City is next for me! I blame having kids - turns out that you have to keep buying them food!

I just let mine lick the bark off the pear tree in the garden and drink the rainwater that has collected in the gutter.

That's just on birthdays and Christmas of course. The rest of year it's just a case of going through next door's bins.

Monners

I just let mine lick the bark off the pear tree in the garden and drink the rainwater that has collected in the gutter.

That's just on birthdays and Christmas of course. The rest of year it's just a case of going through next door's bins.

I know - I treat them too well - I'll be getting them shoes on't feet next! Kids don't know they're born these days; now when I was a lad etc....

Astute

You think buying food is bad? My eldest two are both getting married next year :eek: Got a big engagement do for lad in two months. And my wife is very good at offering to pay for everything.......then telling me I have to pay :censored:

Monners

You think buying food is bad? My eldest two are both getting married next year :eek: Got a big engagement do for lad in two months. And my wife is very good at offering to pay for everything.......then telling me I have to pay :censored:

I thought that was illegal! (soz)

SkyBlue_Bear83

I do find the ticket prices to be high , im a ST holder but feel for anybody paying 24 and 27 pound on the day , in my opinion the club should do packages throughout but still maintaining loyalty to the ST holders , with the preston game at the end pf the month maybe offer yeovil tickets with 10 pound off the preston game with the stubb.
the club should really have to look at ways of getting bums on seats , as lets face it , nobody wants to go back to 9-10 k of 12/13

I agree

matchday-prices-3144-1902596.jpg

Here are the current prices.

I'd make it £20 in the standard zone and £22 in the premium with no rises on matchday, keep the family zone as £18 on matchday also. I also think the prices for concession/junior/JSB are high in the standard/premium zones.

superskyblue

I live in London and cannot afford to do every home game. Went on Friday night and will try to do 5 more this season. For me + 1 other it was a £150 day and that was with cheap tickets. Certainly not able to do that week in week out.

Limey

Nope. Friends wedding unfortunately.

FAO: Limey, I live up the road from Pompey...can car share later in the season (so long as you're not a weirdo).

WM

Cheers WM. I plan on going to 5 or 6 games this season. Theres a few City fans in Pompey - would be good to start up a Sky Blue Express from down South! I have family up in Leamington so most of the time I go to a match when we visit (with family in tow). I do travel up on my own occasionally so maybe we could keep each other posted??

As for general Yeovil discussion...I think a win could really kick us on this season. Lets have a good turn out! Any gate >15K also puts nails into Timmys 12.5k seater dream.

SkyBlueCraigo

I'm coming with my uncle & dad & also a minibus full of Yeovil supporters hoping not to be coming back with them having nicked the 3 points again. #PUSB

ccfc92

Just booked hotel and tickets for Yeovil. Severe lack of funds after 5 straight weeks going to games from Bournemouth, but it's only money. Right :)?

mattylad

I would have been going but I have a sponsored walk to do which of course was organized before I knew we would be back at the Ricoh

ccfc92

Richie Blackmore? He's not a City fan is he? :eek:

he is a Rich, but a Yeovil fan ;)

Used to support Man U, but got fed up of how far away football had gone from the working man, so started supporting Yeovil about 15 years ago I believe :claping hands:

SkyBlue_Am

I went vs Gillingham but I'm not going vs Yeovil

I have a season ticket though but got a family event this weekend :(

Otis

I've decided I'm going to go, but only if it's quite nice weather (15C+) and it's not raining.

Kingokings204

If it's raining I will stay at home, if it's sunny I will pop along.

Users who are viewing this thread