Are you going vs Yeovil (1 Viewer)

Are you going vs Yeovil

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snozz_is_god

Come on folks, lets get the Ricoh rocking again next Saturday, if you're not going why not? didn't you enjoy it?

Last edited:
H

Huckerby

Not going, can't make it as I have someone flying in for another friends leaving party who's joining the marines. Definitely up for one of the next away games and the next home game

W

westcountry_skyblue

Count me in,8.06 train up from the West country.Arrive at 11.10 in our beautiful CITY !!

Ashdown

Based on that initial poll, 18000 would be fantastic ! I doubt there will be above 14,000 though.

cv3

Im going with my lad. Tickets ordered online earlier today. Missed Friday so looking forward to my ricoh return.

wingy

Not going, can't make it as I have someone flying in for another friends leaving party who's joining the marines. Definitely up for one of the next away games and the next home game

Bring em with you,Party In Coventry !!:)

Otis

Come on folks, lets get the Ricoh rocking again next Saturday, if you're not going why not? didn't you enjoy it?

Not going to bother.

Going to wait until the next big match comes along or I need a stub for a Wmbley ticket.

PUSB92

Im working Saturday so unable to attend, will be at the next away game and home match though.

PUSB

Marty

It would be great if the club could stick another deal on. Something like those who went to Gillingham can get in for the same price again?

hill83

It would be great if the club could stick another deal on. Something like those who went to Gillingham can get in for the same price again?

And a free blowjob off Fisher and a new pair of loafers while they are at it.

Gray

Season Ticket bought yesterday a shame can't sit behind either of the goals anymore though :(

Gray

So you cant sit in the south stand now? I thought it was open up to block 10

No. was told the police are not allowing season tickets to be sold in that stand at all. whether or not they will sell normal tickets there i don't know. Don't know how they expect a good atmosphere when there is just 1 stand open

H

Huckerby

Bring em with you,Party In Coventry !!:)

First thing I suggested Wingy but they were having none of it haha. For some reason the group of single lads didn't go for a night out in Coventry versus a night out in Nottingham.....can't imagine why?!?!

Skyblueweeman

Nope. Friends wedding unfortunately.

FAO: Limey, I live up the road from Pompey...can car share later in the season (so long as you're not a weirdo).

WM

westofrayne

Sadly, looking at the on-line tickets, there are very few sold for Saturday, strangely block 11 is showing as blue but no tickets can be purchased, bit worrying as my PSL and kids ST's are in block 11.

Q1: Why is block 11 not on sale ??
Q2: If everybody enjoyed last Friday night (to me poss best night at Ricoh) why is nobody buying tickets???

Come on guys we wanted them home, their back, so we need to get back up there and support them.

letsallsingtogether

Taking my cousin up to his first game in a while.
I've got to go need to get that buzz back.

skybluelee

Will be very pleasantly surprised if the crowd is anywhere near some of the predictions on this thread.

I fully expect it to be around 12K tops, which in itself is a significant increase on our avg attendance in 12/13.

I would absolutely love to be there on Saturday but I simply cannot go to 3 games in 3 weeks otherwise my wife would castrate me. So that's one supporter less than Friday. :(

Otis

Will be very pleasantly surprised if the crowd is anywhere near some of the predictions on this thread.

I fully expect it to be around 12K tops, which in itself is a significant increase on our avg attendance in 12/13.

I would absolutely love to be there on Saturday but I simply cannot go to 3 games in 3 weeks otherwise my wife would castrate me. So that's one supporter less than Friday. :(

That's fair enough. You don't want to spend the rest of your life asking if you can have your ball back.

RoboCCFC90

I'll be there.. So will my Father and Uncle, block 15 again, bring on Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread