Are you a regular at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

How regular are you?

• Total voters
Wallace has been having a pop at people on here for being "cyber supporters". Is he right do you go to games or do you stay away?

pusbccfc

Have a home season ticket, and attend around 10-15 away games a season, I have only missed boro and bury this season.

C

Clive Plattini

Due to the fact I'm a student living in Kent I cannot afford the travel to coventry every other week, I rarely attend. Have had a season ticket in the past and attend any away game in the south. Love the club as much as anyone. Probably cos I don't have to see performances like last night's every week.

sy79

Season ticket holder, make every home game, work dependant (missed 1), live in gosport now so will try and make all the southern away matches especially the Pompey match as my work mate is a diehard Pompey fan and will be a awesome day!

torchomatic

How regular am I?! Usually before I go to bed rather than when I get up.

Season Ticket Holder
In Block 28
Why do I keep going?
'Cos I think it's bloody great!

muners

Away only. Won't go to home games until the money I spend goes into the teams pockets. The council et al get far too much of me as it is.

torchomatic

Let's hope everyone else doesn't decide to do the same, eh? We're buggered if they do.

Away only. Won't go to home games until the money I spend goes into the teams pockets. The council et al get far too much of me as it is.

Well living in Bedworth, Cov Council don't get any money from me and I use Cov tip. I therefore have no problem buying a hot dog from them at half time each match.

torchomatic

Not as nice (or as big) as they used to be though. The bread is too hard, I reckon. And it annoys me when I get one that has two pieces of bread rather than the traditional split in the top. SISU bastards.

. I therefore have no problem buying a hot dog from them at half time each match.

PhilWasn'tBabb

oh dear, I've named and shamed myself. :facepalm:

In my defence I had a season ticket when I lived in the area, I would like to think if we were still at highfield road I would be more inclinde to get the train to the game.

JazzCat

Season Ticket Holder and probably 4 or 5 away games. I'd like to attend them all i just can't afford anymore with having 2 children under 3 at the moment !!

WillieStanley

ST holder... Would love to get to more away games as the atmosphere is immense, alas the family budget tells me otherwise!

chiefdave

Don't get to anywhere near as many games as I would like due to living in Pompey. Home and away I usually make about 15 a season. Keep working on the wife to move nearer to Cov but she doesn't think being able to go to more games is a good enough reason for us both quitting our jobs and moving house, seems a great reason to me.

skyblu3sk

Rarely for me :( used to be a season ticket holder but now for a mixture of reasons not, The wife hates football , None of my mates support cov, work a fair few weekends a year and a newish mortgage round my kneck. I did say to the Mrs when we have kids I am buying myself and them a season ticket tho :) have to keep it going.

Rarely for me :( used to be a season ticket holder but now for a mixture of reasons not, The wife hates football , None of my mates support cov, work a fair few weekends a year and a newish mortgage round my kneck. I did say to the Mrs when we have kids I am buying myself and them a season ticket tho :) have to keep it going.

Similar to me, as none of my mates are Cov fans and got a new mortgage I work at the Ricoh and watch it that way.

Astute

I live in Cumbria now. About 240 miles away. Used to hardly ever miss a game home or away. I now also work shifts so am at work half the weekends. I go to more away games than home. Not bothered how far away. I travel to cov then get on a coach with the lads even if i pass where it is we are playing to get to Cov. Also have lots of kids and it costs me a couple of hundred a game with fuel, beer and hotel so don't do as many as I would like to.

Sterling Archer

I've only missed Brum and Bury away so far. After last night, I'm starting to question it all again. Although I've had periods of questioning it all under McAllister, Adams, Coleman and Boothroyd, so its not a new feeling.

I used to have a season ticket for years when I lived in Rugby. Now I'm a London ex-pat I go to all the south east away games plus a few others (B'ham / Leicester etc). Also I make sure whenever I go back to Rugby to visit mates / family it coincides with a home match so probably attend another 10-15 games a season at the Ricoh minimum.

sky_blue_up_north

Season ticket, go to most away, not all be normally 70% away games, all home ... so I picked home/away

sky_blue_up_north

And you live an hour and a half away. That is commitment.

Yes sometimes I think I will be committed!!! :claping hands: But just love following the City, and Away days are best

Sky Blue Sheepy

Season ticket holder and go to 3 or 4 away games per season - money's the wrong side of tight atm so my missus is going to Barnsley without me :(

egastap

I live in the land of Brody....or is it the other way 'round....he lives in the land of Egastap?

Anyway, with 3,500 miles between us and the fact I am prevented from flying....it is pretty much certain that I will never attend a City match at the Ricoh. As stated in previous posts, I have never been to the Ricoh....all my memories are from HR. My mother in law used to live near the Ricoh, in fact could have seen it from her old house, but alas the only view of the Ricoh I will get is from photographs.

PUSB

covcity4life

12-15 home games a season on average

would like to go to away games but worried about the drunk chav hooligan element(im aware this may just be paranoia)

Users who are viewing this thread