Are we Staying Up? (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Cos you ain't worth the effort........PRAT ........ in caps locked. Nuff said and no more ARSE...Nick.

I happen to disagree with Nick as I think we are in serious danger of relegation. Why ? We are not winning. No other team in league 1 has only one win . Can't win at home .
On the other hand I have absolutely no reason to trade insults. I actually hope I'm completely wrong .

Wheelfass

Ah ok, bit of an issue with other people having differing opinions then so you need to start silly name calling?
The issue IS you didn't have an opinion, just a statement. Try to join in a bit with something usefull instead of just the normal one-liners. might be useful to try and keep us all together, don't you think!

Nick

Administrator
The issue IS you didn't have an opinion, just a statement. Try to join in a bit with something usefull instead of just the normal one-liners. might be useful to try and keep us all together, don't you think!

How about you try and do something useful and back away from the internet?

"Keep us all together"? What do you mean by that?

Wheelfass

I happen to disagree with Nick as I think we are in serious danger of relegation. Why ? We are not winning. No other team in league 1 has only one win . Can't win at home .
On the other hand I have absolutely no reason to trade insults. I actually hope I'm completely wrong .
Sorry ADM no intention of a insult. You need to look back in the thread to understand the wum.
All the best.

Gazolba

51 points usually guarantees safety with the last three seasons seeing the last real gated team finishing on 43, 48, 47 so to be sure we need 19 points.

Looking at the fixtures and I know I'm being very optimistic considering our recent form and god awful manager I think we should do it just about. I think we'll loose the next three but after that might just start scraping some points got us down for making 19 at best so going to be very tight. For the record I think we'll have a better chance if we sack him.

No-one is going to just let us beat them. The teams near the top will be fighting for a play-off place, the teams below will be scrapping to avoid relegation. Our best chances will be against the mid-table teams with not much to play for. I haven't analysed the remaining fixtures to know if that looks good or bad. Personally, I cannot see us escaping, there is no sign so far that we can. Maybe if Reda comes back and plays every game. We have only lost one with him in the team.

Last edited:

Astute

No-one is going to just let us beat them. The teams near the top will be fighting for a play-off place, the teams below will be scrapping to avoid relegation. Our best chances will be against the mid-table teams with not much to play for. I haven't analysed the remaining fixtures to know if that looks good or bad. Personally, I cannot see us escaping, there is no sign so far that we can. Maybe if Reda comes back and plays every game. We have only lost one with him in the team.

The mid table teams will only be a few points away from the playoffs. So if they have a manager that knows where his arse is they will be aiming for promotion still.

Chez78

Yeah can't argue with any of that below is how I got to 19pts like I said originally I've been optimistic considering our form.

Sheff utd a - L
MK dons H - L
Barnsley A - L
Port Vale H - W
Bradford H - D
Chesterfield A - L
Fleetwood A - D
Donny H - W
Posh A - L
Orient H - W
Notts A - D
ColChes H - W
Oldham H - D
Bristol A - L
Crewe H - W
Crawley A - L

I know I've been optimistic but that's 19 points and should see us safe.

Sky Blue Harry H

Orient 1-0 down at home to Bradford - (at least) another couple of days away from bottom 4, hopefully - clutch at any straw !!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Orient 1-0 down at home to Bradford - (at least) another couple of days away from bottom 4, hopefully - clutch at any straw !!!

That straw is becoming a twig, Bradford 2-0 up. Twenty more results go for us and we'll have the semblance of a raft (with a lifebelt) !!

Gazolba

Yeah can't argue with any of that below is how I got to 19pts like I said originally I've been optimistic considering our form.

Sheff utd a - L
MK dons H - L
Barnsley A - L
Port Vale H - W
Bradford H - D
Chesterfield A - L
Fleetwood A - D
Donny H - W
Posh A - L
Orient H - W
Notts A - D
ColChes H - W
Oldham H - D
Bristol A - L
Crewe H - W
Crawley A - L

I know I've been optimistic but that's 19 points and should see us safe.

Very optimistic. After MK Dons, you have us unbeaten at home in 7, with 5 wins and 2 draws. Personally, I think that would take a miracle based on our current home form.

skybluetony176

I hope so but I think we're relying on other teams being worse than us so we've taken our destination out of our own hands. Which is always dangerous.

Chez78

Very optimistic. After MK Dons, you have us unbeaten at home in 7, with 5 wins and 2 draws. Personally, I think that would take a miracle based on our current home form.

In all fairness though the teams I have us down for beating or drawing against at home we should be beating, that's why I'm so pissed off with it all.

Users who are viewing this thread