Are we getting a name for ourselves off the pitch? (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

As we've seen and discussed multiple times after games this year, our hooligan element seems to have returned, and with a vengeance.

But I've noticed a few comments from other teams on social media recently after yet another epsiode of violence around the CBS, claiming things like 'oh look cov and trouble again' 'got the best young lads in the league' and 'what they lack on the pitch they make up for off it'

Whats happened? Have we got a new breed of chav thats latched onto the recent success? Is it the old heads having a trip down memory lane? Or is it that we seem to be everyones big day out at the minute? I mean its Blackburn fucking Rovers. Hardly a name to strike fear into those on the terraces but with the amount of old bill yesterday its like they knew something was planned.

So what is it? Are we the new fucking Millwall and why?

Shame, rather we weren't associated with the neanderthals.

Tommo1993

Have we got a new breed of chav thats latched onto the recent success? Yes, 100%. Have said it all along.

Also, CoVID enit.

clint van damme

As we've seen and discussed multiple times after games this year, our hooligan element seems to have returned, and with a vengeance.

But I've noticed a few comments from other teams on social media recently after yet another epsiode of violence around the CBS, claiming things like 'oh look cov and trouble again' 'got the best young lads in the league' and 'what they lack on the pitch they make up for off it'

Whats happened? Have we got a new breed of chav thats latched onto the recent success? Is it the old heads having a trip down memory lane? Or is it that we seem to be everyones big day out at the minute? I mean its Blackburn fucking Rovers. Hardly a name to strike fear into those on the terraces but with the amount of old bill yesterday its like they knew something was planned.

So what is it? Are we the new fucking Millwall and why?

Shame, rather we weren't associated with the neanderthals.

Are we the new Millwall?!
Fuck me, there's some right balloons on here

Saddlebrains

Maybe 'the new Millwall' is a tad too far, but its most weeks now theres trouble up there in one form or another.

Are we aware of any other club thats having that level of shite?

In the chavs defence it does seem that we get a large away following of mongs come here

clint van damme

Maybe 'the new Millwall' is a tad too far, but its most weeks now theres trouble up there in one form or another.

Are we aware of any other club thats having that level of shite?

In the chavs defence it does seem that we get a large away following of mongs come here

Its everywhere. You see it on away days, you see away fans giving it the big un at the Ricoh as do the group of our support youve mentioned .
Its certainly got worse since lockdown ended but its still a million miles away from years ago.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Is this a totally fair comment?

Clearly not, no.

Just because you've gone to a football match doesn't mean common decency and laws can be forgotten about for a bit. Should we give people attending other events a free pass to be dickheads for a bit afterwards.

If you've gone to see the ballet can I kick someone in the bollocks on the way out cos it was called The Nutcracker? There's a play on called Fighting Irish soon, so I'd definitely give the Belgrade a wide berth after that one in case the audience decide to kick off.

In fact why does it just have to be after social occasions? I might just do some grade A coming out of work tomorrow, hurl abuse at people and maybe even twat someone cos I feel I need to unwind after a hectic day. That's only fair isn't it?

shmmeee

The improved atmosphere inside goes hand in hand with the mild disorder outside. Any trouble is easily avoided if you don't wanna get involved so not sure why anybody gets too bothered about it. Appreciate you might not want kids seeing it.

Its less not wanting them to see it and more then being put off going at all and us losing a decent lifelong fan. My girls started having doubts at Derby the trouble really upset them.

joemercersaces

Well it takes two to tango. I think that fighting at football is for idiots and in 53 years of attending I’ve never hit anybody or even come close…but at Derby a couple of weeks ago I might have made an exception so I can understand it a little

DannyThomas_1981

This thread shows a group turning up to cause shit at full time it seems. Cunts the lot of them

Agreed Saddle and I'd prefer the wannabe morons to be nowhere near the club.

In this video, honestly looks like they are more in danger of doing more harm to themselves than anyone else - running over a dual carriageway and dodging cars to get within 50 yards of a steel fence and then a line of stewards and police. Shouting a few insults and then running back at lightning pace - proper hard lads!

The main danger and looking at the sight of them is a slight gust of wind and they'd all topple over each other on the A444.

Not exactly Upton Park in 1981.

pusbccfc

As I've said on here multiple times, it's the big day out brigade that come to the Ricoh.

Blackburn are used to taking small numbers away but yesterday was a big following for them.

The Ricoh has been a bigger than usual allocation for all clubs this season and every week we've seen large sections joining in with the goading.

Away from home there hasn't really been any trouble at all.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

The improved atmosphere inside goes hand in hand with the mild disorder outside. Any trouble is easily avoided if you don't wanna get involved so not sure why anybody gets too bothered about it. Appreciate you might not want kids seeing it.

The woman virtue signalling on Twitter really annoys me. It’s clearly not that scary otherwise she wouldn’t have abandoned her children to start filming the idiots.

Why does everything have to be “but think of the children” - the little bastards have ruined everything but the pubs! If some lads want to have a scrap with like minded idiots in a car park - let them get on with it. Giving it the moral high ground and grassing on Twitter is poor.

Derby was different as it was happening in the stadium and on a large scale outside with lots being dragged into it.

SBT

The woman virtue signalling on Twitter really annoys me. It’s clearly not that scary otherwise she wouldn’t have abandoned her children to start filming the idiots.

Why does everything have to be “but think of the children” - the little bastards have ruined everything but the pubs! If some lads want to have a scrap with like minded idiots in a car park - let them get on with it. Giving it the moral high ground and grassing on Twitter is poor.

Derby was different as it was happening in the stadium and on a large scale outside with lots being dragged into it.
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Most of it is just people shouting, offering others out and then running backwards. Running toward, running backward.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

djr8369

It’s not really conducive to a family atmosphere is it? Has a really negative effect on image and puts a lot of people off.

Users who are viewing this thread