Are Sisu going to turn CCFC into Northampton Town over time? (1 Viewer)

I'mARealWizard

I bet the FL are breathing a sigh of relief that they took the £1million bond upfront from SISU :)

.... oh, they did, didn't they?

Nonleagueherewecome

Alive has so many different forms.

At the moment, we're the elderly relative in the assisted living facility, ekeing out a meagre existence from day to day until the organs can simply function no longer.

We might be 'alive' but this is no form of living.

Not saying you're wrong either (because you're not; it seems like our options are limited).

More morphine, please.

RoboCCFC90

I bet the FL are breathing a sigh of relief that they took the £1million bond upfront from SISU :)

.... oh, they did, didn't they?

Admittedly I go back through my theory and this is the only thing that confuses me, why haven't the Football League taken this money up front from SISU especially after there previous with holding antics?

RPHunt

More likely that SISU will turn Northampton Town into CCFC over time, i.e. homeless, penniless, friendless and an even more uncertain future.

wes_cov

personally i think it's all about intentions. do we believe Sisu intend to return to coventry? Only Sisu know the answer to this.

Do i believe that Sisu could return to the coventry area? No there are too many obstacle that i can't believe SISU are not aware of or thought about to make this whole debacle a non-starter?

Sisu have proven before that when it comes to legal challenges etc they know how to fight however when it comes to football matters they know the square root of fuck all. as much as they may intend to build a stadium i don't think they can.

RoboCCFC90

personally i think it's all about intentions. do we believe Sisu intend to return to coventry? Only Sisu know the answer to this.

Do i believe that Sisu could return to the coventry area? No there are too many obstacle that i can't believe SISU are not aware of or thought about to make this whole debacle a non-starter?

Sisu have proven before that when it comes to legal challenges etc they know how to fight however when it comes to football matters they know the square root of fuck all. as much as they may intend to build a stadium i don't think they can.

I can see him sitting in front a big black board with CCFC squared on the board but having no idea how to solve it.

Users who are viewing this thread