Anyone see (2 Viewers)

Milne Out

Amongst the muppets yesterday , I clocked 3 lads behind me, who’d clearly been on the marching powder all morning, getting off after the 3rd United goal. Maybe the drugs do work ? ( even if only 5% pure ) as that wasn’t the best idea in hindsight

Only noticed them due to the constant up and down to powder their noses during the first half. Eyes popping and rattling absolute crap in between visits up and down stairs

Amazes me that they wouldn’t cut their sandwich in half on top of a toilet cistern, but are more than happy to chop up columbias finest export in the toilet that “smells of desperation”. Each to their own !

Terry Gibson's perm

I stopped at one of them and it was calm

Toddington think we stopped off a United fan threw a few punches and the guy he hit did warn him it was his last chance before he absolutely bashed him. Other stuff was going on in the services as well. First time my little lad had seen it and he just walked past them.

Frank Sidebottom

There must have been a few more.
If that was you, please get in touch with us and tell us about your early, crowd free train journey home.
We'd love to hear your story.
I was sat in 528 with my mate. Had a woman next to me on her own who seemingly had little interest in football and supported neither side playing and preferred Tennis and Gymnastics.... she left after the 1st half of extra time. Next to my mate a lad rocked up 10 minutes in slurring all over the shop and repeatedly telling us he'd had 12 pints of Guinness, Then he disappeared after United scored and came back up 10 minutes later to tell us he'd downed a bottle of wine, Then 5 minutes later he left again and never returned.

JAM See

The leader on our coach left at three nil
We need a separate thread on this.

I'm not ashamed to admit I've left games early before when we are 'certain' to lose.

So glad I kept the faith yesterday.

I've seen a Tik Tok of someone earlier who claims they left at 0-3. But I never believe anything I see or read on the internet (including here).

fatso

I was sat in 528 with my mate. Had a woman next to me on her own who seemingly had little interest in football and supported neither side playing and preferred Tennis and Gymnastics.... she left after the 1st half of extra time. Next to my mate a lad rocked up 10 minutes in slurring all over the shop and repeatedly telling us he'd had 12 pints of Guinness, Then he disappeared after United scored and came back up 10 minutes later to tell us he'd downed a bottle of wine, Then 5 minutes later he left again and never returned.
I did return, buy you and every one else around us had gone, and other people had taken your places!

messiahrobins

Toddington think we stopped off a United fan threw a few punches and the guy he hit did warn him it was his last chance before he absolutely bashed him. Other stuff was going on in the services as well. First time my little lad had seen it and he just walked past them.
Sadly given how snowflakey the man utd fans you can bet that will have been reported to the police and our fan will be getting a 7am knock on the door in days.

rob9872

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised tbh. If I'm being very generous then 5% of the population are absolute knobheads. There was a crowd of 83k at Wembley. Even taking aside the fact that football attracts a lot of idiots and that drink had been taken by many (including me!) then that number will surely rise. 5k bell ends at a minimum so a few skirmishes not totally unexpected, just a shame for those who's day was spoilt by having to witness it.

messiahrobins

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised tbh. If I'm being very generous then 5% of the population are absolute knobheads. There was a crowd of 83k at Wembley. Even taking aside the fact that football attracts a lot of idiots and that drink had been taken by many (including me!) then that number will surely rise. 5k bell ends at a minimum so a few skirmishes not totally unexpected, just a shame for those who's day was spoilt by having to witness it.
At service stations though they are often pre-arranged fights. Agree with all you say, but i doubt fights at services are just random. Ill bet those involved had no club colours on for example.

rob9872

We need a separate thread on this.

I'm not ashamed to admit I've left games early before when we are 'certain' to lose.

So glad I kept the faith yesterday.

I've seen a Tik Tok of someone earlier who claims they left at 0-3. But I never believe anything I see or read on the internet (including here).
I left Blues on 89 minutes 3nil down to a chorus of 'who's the fatty on the stairs'.

Looked around but knew it was me so showed my belly, blew them kiss and told them they're going down.

messiahrobins

It didn’t look prearranged just a passing moment
Were they in club colours? How many involved? if just a couple of lads, then probably random, if dozens involved will almost certainly be pre-arranged at some level, albeit others may randomnly join in.
Also, i havent seen any social media videos of any trouble, which another clue could be pre-arranged as the last think hooligan firms do is post stuff on social media for obvious reasons. Whereas if random, usually people are videoing it.
That being said i have no idea as didnt stop on the way back as wanted to grab a few beers in Cov.

Terry Gibson's perm

Were they in club colours? How many involved? if just a couple of lads, then probably random, if dozens involved will almost certainly be pre-arranged at some level, albeit others may randomnly join in.
Also, i havent seen any social media videos of any trouble, which another clue could be pre-arranged as the last think hooligan firms do is post stuff on social media for obvious reasons. Whereas if random, usually people are videoing it.
That being said i have no idea as didnt stop on the way back as wanted to grab a few beers in Cov.
The bit I saw was just two guys, I didn’t see many Utd fans in shirts all day. If it was prearranged I would imagine would would do it in a door way

CovInEssex

Put your knob away fuck me

Sky Blue Harry H

In the Pink Parking zone by the coaches after the game a few City fans (with colours) were having a set to with a few lads without colours (could still have been City). A girl in a City top was desperately trying to wrestle her fella' (50ish) away from the skirmish. Hadn't got a scooby what what was going on, but looked unpleasant (although nobody 'hurt' at the time.

torchomatic

jordan210

On the way out. A cov fan and Man U fan swung for each other acouple of times why sobbing off. Hard to tell as looked like twins in their Stone island coats.

IQ level 0 as did it directly infront of one of the riot police in the middle of the street....

Terry Gibson's perm

I saw both things that I hate most in the football world on the same person.

Half and half scarf
A piece of cardboard with can I have your shirt I think it might have been Garnacho ( on the card not carrying it)

rob9872

Half and half scarf
A piece of cardboard with can I have your shirt I think it might have been Garnacho ( on the card not carrying it)
Yeah but if you read the small print it said 'to wipe my arse'

JAM See

Half and half scarf
What a relief!
The two things you hate most in the football world are half and half scarfs, and that bollocks "Can I have your shirt?" thing.

Not a mention of VAR.

Hopefully we're getting back to normal.

Terry Gibson's perm

What a relief!
The two things you hate most in the football world are half and half scarfs, and that bollocks "Can I have your shirt?" thing.

Not a mention of VAR.

Hopefully we're getting back to normal.

I didn’t like it Sunday but I don’t think VAR is the problem it’s the incompetent fools that implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread