Anyone park in Tesco's ? (1 Viewer)

oucho

Its not rocket science is it ? If it says 2 hrs its 2 hrs , what the problem / why cant people obey the rules ?

'Cos they want to park for free right next to the Ricoh, cheeky beggars!
(he says, having done that many times and never having a problem).

Bruce the Boot

'Cos they want to park for free right next to the Ricoh, cheeky beggars!
(he says, having done that many times and never having a problem).

Thats fine :) but dont come onto a forum , asking for "get outs" when you know you have bent the rules ;) ... Take it on the chin !

Gaz71

Thats fine :) but dont come onto a forum , asking for "get outs" when you know you have bent the rules ;) ... Take it on the chin !

Isn't that what forums are for? Or is it just to moan about SISU, council, wasps, and all the other negative threads!

Bruce the Boot

LOL..................u want to discuss illegal parking ?

oucho

Err, I'm not, it's a load of the other cheapskates on here doing that!

sky_blue_up_north

Parked a few times in the past but such a pain in the arse getting out. I have an 80 mile drive home so don't bother any more, rather pay the parking fee and be on my way, than queue for 45 minutes to get out.

OffenhamSkyBlue

The only time I ever parked in C was I think for the homecoming against Gillingham, and it took an hour to get to the traffic lights at the end of the car park. Never again!

I usually park off Longford Road and walk up the canal and over the railway footbridge.

Gaz71

There were lots of cars parked in and around Burger King and Pizza Hut car parks last night, is that exempt from the tesco anpr cameras?

McLovin87

I might be wrong but the cameras look to be placed on the slip road as you head down to the island at the Arena Park, so surely people at Burger King Pizza Hut etc. could in theory be hit with this charge! I used the Tesco car park most of last season but I'm not chancing it, I had a bit of a ding dong with a company called Parking Eye which operates at the Walk-in Centre in Hillfields. I did have the charge dropped but that was with a lot of emails back and forward.

If you do a search for Parking Eye there's been a some high profile cases of people challenging them through the courts. At the end of the day you just want to park up, relax and not worry about these clowns coming after you!

Hobo

I normally park in Isle 3 by the baked beans.

Users who are viewing this thread