Anyone need a bit of Tiling doing? (1 Viewer)

Adge

How the hell would you put your trust into a player who never was interested in the game and never done his research on opponents that he would be facing on a Saturday? I think that probably more than showed on the pitch with his performances.
Bit like a tradesman not going to college and doing his theory or trying new products that come on to the market isn’t it?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Telfer was earing premier league wages for over a decade.....and then milked Celtic for a couple more......if hes grafting as a tiler cos hes needs the dough, I've got no sympathy as he should have been made for life.

If hes just doing it to keep busy, then fair play.

ccfctommy

How the hell would you put your trust into a player who never was interested in the game and never done his research on opponents that he would be facing on a Saturday? I think that probably more than showed on the pitch with his performances.
Bit like a tradesman not going to college and doing his theory or trying new products that come on to the market isn’t it?

Apparently, there's quite a few players who have made it and not that really into football. Someone told me that Troy Deeney was one.

Users who are viewing this thread