Anyone have inside info on when multiple home game packages will be released? (2 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

I thought that these match package vouchers are not limited for use by one person? If so could you use all 6 tickets on one Category A game, shared between a group of mates and therefore effectively make a decent saving?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I thought that these match package vouchers are not limited for use by one person? If so could you use all 6 tickets on one Category A game, shared between a group of mates and therefore effectively make a decent saving?
Yep.

Grendel

Unclear as each purchaser has to buy through an account they register with the club

Unlike previous seasons, you do not receive a physical match package voucher – instead you receive credits against your supporter profile which you can then use when selecting your match tickets – either online, in person or over the phone.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Twenty is plenty.
Therefore anything over £120 is a pathetic offer for a six match package.

I agree it's not a particularly enticing offer.

Could some change the thread I started to "Does anyone have inside info that the package offer will be changed based on customer response to it?"

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Unclear as each purchaser has to buy through an account they register with the club

Unlike previous seasons, you do not receive a physical match package voucher – instead you receive credits against your supporter profile which you can then use when selecting your match tickets – either online, in person or over the phone.

OK. I assumed it would work the same way it has in the past. If not it makes it not just a stupid price but also a stupid offer if it doesn't have that flexibility within the package.
I assume it is still possible though as you'd just select 6 tickets or whatever for the one game and the credits would be taken accordingly.

Credits set against a supporter profile which you use up when selecting tickets :unsure:. Why does that sound familiar...?

Grendel

OK. I assumed it would work the same way it has in the past. If not it makes it not just a stupid price but also a stupid offer if it doesn't have that flexibility within the package.
I assume it is still possible though as you'd just select 6 tickets or whatever for the one game and the credits would be taken accordingly.

Credits set against a supporter profile which you use up when selecting tickets :unsure:. Why does that sound familiar...?

You get the tickets when you order them - again its pointless - the marketing blurb is its a substantial saving on CAT A games (not that it bothers to list them) - the commercial department is a shambles. I could do a better job employed one day a month

SkyBlueTam

I can't go to every game, not sure which ones so I was going to go for a 6 match package and see how long it lasted. Don't think I'll bother now as the saving are a bit stingy.

Users who are viewing this thread