Anyone care to admit they hope we get hammered this weekend ? (3 Viewers)

Otis

To get it you simply have to see the bigger picture.

I just wonder, if the press were reporting that if we lost this game on Saturday, SP would be sacked, whether that would alter anyone's thinking or not.

Samo

I just wonder, if the press were reporting that if we lost this game on Saturday, SP would be sacked, whether that would alter anyone's thinking or not.

Yes probably Otis. But we are not high on the press's agenda these days.

RegTheDonk

I want us to win every time.

We are stuck with these players and this manager. Nothing will change - we have to hope for the best.

SkyBlueSid

I want us to win every time.

We are stuck with these players and this manager. Nothing will change - we have to hope for the best.

Correct. It seems that we are stuck with this hapless manager whatever happens. If they haven't sacked him by now, why would they? It seems nobody actually wants to come here either so the squad is going to be woefully weak.

Losing to yet another struggling team will show we are going downhill fast, as there are some tough games coming up. We have to keep out of the bottom 4 as once we do sink in there it is difficult to see how we can survive. I'm not sure our lack of organisation and motivation would give us much of a chance against battling teams at the business end of the season.

Hugh Jarse

I don't think sacking Pressley at this stage would do us any good at all. For one thing, who would we get? Who in their right mind would want to come and manage Coventry at this stage in our history and at this stage in the season.

I think SP has had his chance and blown it. He might, just might, be able to get us to safety come the Summer. It's at this point we wave him bye bye:wave:

Ian1779

Given our continued lack of success over time...(45 years or so without a Top 6 finish isn't it) I think there would be managers out there that would see the potential in taking the job to be the one to 'break the cycle'. I'm pretty sure that's what would have attracted Pressley and Robins before him.

Users who are viewing this thread