Any one on here on the SCG ? (2 Viewers)

thaiskyblue

I hope you do, but when/ if she asks you " do you go to home games" it will be seen as Fisher is winning slowly.

From Tim
"Joy, can you meet a supporter?, this chap is a typical fan but like most he said he would not go to Northampton but now goes, just give him 30 mins and he will be gone. I will tell everyone that you listen to the fans views and think we are looking after there interests"
You don't sound so simple, Simon.

Nick

Administrator
I hope you do, but when/ if she asks you " do you go to home games" it will be seen as Fisher is winning slowly.

From Tim
"Joy, can you meet a supporter?, this chap is a typical fan but like most he said he would not go to Northampton but now goes, just give him 30 mins and he will be gone. I will tell everyone that you listen to the fans views and think we are looking after there interests"

Pretty sure there are a few that will be meeting her?

Why would she want to meet fans who get angry at hearing her name?

valiant15

From Tim

He simply doesn't represent how the majority of fans feel.

Itll probably be a nice cosy meeting with tea and biscuits with a bit of backslapping to tim and joy thrown in. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

Meanwhile the suffering thousands sit at home in Coventry pissed off that this cancerous hedgefund have denied them the chance for them to watch their team.

valiant15

For a start she's obviously a spineless bitch who hasn't got the stomach to meet the majority and she'll only agree to meet a handfull of arselickers.

Nick

Administrator
For a start she's obviously a spineless bitch who hasn't got the stomach to meet the majority and she'll only agree to meet a handfull of arselickers.

Isn't the scg made up of somebody from each section of support?

NorthernWisdom

Don't mind telling you once I've worked it out myself! I've got quite a lot of inputs already from posters on here and other fans, plus I've got a few questions in mind. I've only got 30 mins so I need to prioritise and focus on questions I'll get answers to

Well FWIW (not much ;) ) your posts on here always strike me as well thought out, considered, open minded but aware of issues... so quite glad you get the chance to meet the mysterious one ;)

Reckon she'll turn up in Groucho Marx nose and glasses disguise?

shmmeee

I

Have they said they have met her yet?

Surely by her meeting them she is speaking with fans?

Do the trust always report back everything they know to their members?

I don't see the issue, kingharvest has always come on here for questions and fed back after meetings, I've been asked for more feedback from scg on here than I have the trust...

Just seems funny how the ones slating then are closely linked to the trust, no?

No. I'm not slating the SCG. I'm saying they're used by Joy as an excuse not to talk to the trust (who are whether you like it or not the biggest fans organisation to do with CCFC). I know this is fact, I wish I could post evidence but its not mine to post. Say what you want, I've seen it signed by her hand.

I also know how Nikki Sinclaire describes the Trust in private and that she's not as fan friendly as she likes to make out. But again, not my place to relay things. I think they should be made public. The only way I am "close" to the trust is a family member is in the board. Me and him have fallen out many times over this whole issue and are far from seeing eye to eye.

I've said more than I should and will probably get in trouble, but I don't give a shit. Our club has been taken by a bunch of underhanded lying shits and is being ably assisted by more lying shits and certain people are so desperate to not "follow the crowd" or "be a sheep" that they have opened their mind so far their brain fell out.

The only argument your kind make is innuendo and FUD. It's childish and not constructive. It's not useful to be the cool kid constantly shouting "hey what about the other side, see how clever I am for realising nothing is black and white". It's the domain of pseudo-intellectual hipsters who frankly have never been the people to advance understanding, being far too obsessed with constantly talking about how they were right all along.

Yes I've had a shit day and am not in the mood for this crap.

Nick

Administrator
No. I'm not slating the SCG. I'm saying they're used by Joy as an excuse not to talk to the trust (who are whether you like it or not the biggest fans organisation to do with CCFC). I know this is fact, I wish I could post evidence but its not mine to post. Say what you want, I've seen it signed by her hand.

I also know how Nikki Sinclaire describes the Trust in private and that she's not as fan friendly as she likes to make out. But again, not my place to relay things. I think they should be made public. The only way I am "close" to the trust is a family member is in the board. Me and him have fallen out many times over this whole issue and are far from seeing eye to eye.

I've said more than I should and will probably get in trouble, but I don't give a shit. Our club has been taken by a bunch of underhanded lying shits and is being ably assisted by more lying shits and certain people are so desperate to not "follow the crowd" or "be a sheep" that they have opened their mind so far their brain fell out.

The only argument your kind make is innuendo and FUD. It's childish and not constructive. It's not useful to be the cool kid constantly shouting "hey what about the other side, see how clever I am for realising nothing is black and white". It's the domain of pseudo-intellectual hipsters who frankly have never been the people to advance understanding, being far too obsessed with constantly talking about how they were right all along.

So because it is a different opinion to yours it isn't constructive and is childish? In the acl thread there are some good points from both sides.

Maybe some people don't care about sheep and just want to do what they think? Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong does it?

simple_simon

Isn't the scg made up of somebody from each section of support?

Exactly?
JSBs , Diamond CLub, London Supporters, Blocks 14,15,16, tickets for schools, disabled, Coventry Mad, Premier Club, Sky BLue Trust.

How many still exist and do these representatives talk to there groups, or go to Sixfields
L

J

Jack Griffin

Betcha all of them will be Sixfields attendees & therefore in no way could they be classed as representative.
If my suspicions turn out to be true then I hope they will be honest enough to admit that.

J

Jack Griffin

Well FWIW (not much ;) ) your posts on here always strike me as well thought out, considered, open minded but aware of issues... so quite glad you get the chance to meet the mysterious one ;)

Reckon she'll turn up in Groucho Marx nose and glasses disguise?

Can you sneak a photo guys.. mmmmm..I wonder if they'll be frisked b4 being allowed in the invisible one's presence?

Grendel

You sound like you almost have a vested interest in the trust?

torchomatic

For the life of me I just can't understand why JS will only meet SCG and not other fans' organisations?

muppets (1).jpg

kingharvest

For the life of me I just can't understand why JS will only meet SCG and not other fans' organisations?

View attachment 2808

Its something i could ask her. I just asked Tim quite a few times about it and it happened. I'm not exactly going to tell her she's better off speaking to someone else.

I will ask her about how willing she is to meet others, and who knows, she may well be meeting others this time. As Godiva says though, its a start, at least there is the beginning of some engagement there. Lets all hope she's willing to start engaging with a wider audience.

torchomatic

Good idea, KH. However, my post was tongue-in-cheek. She probably won't meet with them due to the odd things they do.

Its something i could ask her. I just asked Tim quite a few times about it and it happened. I'm not exactly going to tell her she's better off speaking to someone else.

I will ask her about how willing she is to meet others, and who knows, she may well be meeting others this time. As Godiva says though, its a start, at least there is the beginning of some engagement there. Lets all hope she's willing to start engaging with a wider audience.

thaiskyblue

don't be fobbed off, make sure this is a breakthrough.

Users who are viewing this thread