Another Stabbing last night (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Another one up lockhurst lane BP garage

We're on lockdown and people are still killing each other

Speaking to a few people towards that side of society I know, they seem to be taking the whole lockdown thing less seriously in general. Combined with health and work disparities poor communities are going to take a kicking.

Brighton Sky Blue

Speaking to a few people towards that side of society I know, they seem to be taking the whole lockdown thing less seriously in general. Combined with health and work disparities poor communities are going to take a kicking.

Overheard my neighbours saying that it’s all a conspiracy to ban smoking once and for all. Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV

JAM See

Overheard my neighbours saying that it’s all a conspiracy to ban smoking once and for all. Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV

What!!!???
Smoking is NOT banned in Australia. What are you on about?

JAM See

?? Bizarre to take issue with something that trivial

It really ISN'T trivial. Why do you believe that Australia has banned smoking?

This drives to the very heart of fake news and the Trump/Cummings playbook.

I googled "Australia smoking" and in 20 seconds found that your stated fact ( Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV) was complete nonsense.

Care to share your thoughts on Brexit, Area 52 (it's the REALLY secret one, moreso than 51), Fluoride in the water, the efficacy of tin hats, black helicopters or some other bullshit that you've picked up from Alex Jones?

Brighton Sky Blue

It really ISN'T trivial. Why do you believe that Australia has banned smoking?

This drives to the very heart of fake news and the Trump/Cummings playbook.

I googled "Australia smoking" and in 20 seconds found that your stated fact ( Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV) was complete nonsense.

Care to share your thoughts on Brexit, Area 52 (it's the REALLY secret one, moreso than 51), Fluoride in the water, the efficacy of tin hats, black helicopters or some other bullshit that you've picked up from Alex Jones?

Get a life.

clint van damme

another stabbing last night.
18 year old in Willenhall. Sounds like a domestic incident. Woman arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread