Another Stabbing last night

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Speaking to a few people towards that side of society I know, they seem to be taking the whole lockdown thing less seriously in general. Combined with health and work disparities poor communities are going to take a kicking.
Overheard my neighbours saying that it’s all a conspiracy to ban smoking once and for all. Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
?? Bizarre to take issue with something that trivial
It really ISN'T trivial. Why do you believe that Australia has banned smoking?

This drives to the very heart of fake news and the Trump/Cummings playbook.

I googled "Australia smoking" and in 20 seconds found that your stated fact ( Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV) was complete nonsense.

Care to share your thoughts on Brexit, Area 52 (it's the REALLY secret one, moreso than 51), Fluoride in the water, the efficacy of tin hats, black helicopters or some other bullshit that you've picked up from Alex Jones?

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Pavandeep Daudher, 19, from Holbrooks.
Shocking waste of a young life. RIP.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
It really ISN'T trivial. Why do you believe that Australia has banned smoking?

This drives to the very heart of fake news and the Trump/Cummings playbook.

I googled "Australia smoking" and in 20 seconds found that your stated fact ( Ignoring that Australia has already banned it and still has CV) was complete nonsense.

Care to share your thoughts on Brexit, Area 52 (it's the REALLY secret one, moreso than 51), Fluoride in the water, the efficacy of tin hats, black helicopters or some other bullshit that you've picked up from Alex Jones?
Get a life.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
another stabbing last night.
18 year old in Willenhall. Sounds like a domestic incident. Woman arrested.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Another murder in Coventry.
57 year old man in Hillfields.