Another Stabbing last night (2 Viewers)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I agree. It was shmmee who started the mud slinging by taking the piss out of my education. Ironically a crap education is just one of the things he blames for knife crime . It's ok to take the piss out of people like me though.

Unless posts have been deleted, I don’t think he did, he didn’t even know your education until you raised it and he never stated that people carrying knives are uneducated, he highlighted Glasgow as an area trying something different to tackling knife crime but I’m pretty sure that people from Glasgow go to university and some don’t and he agreed with you on custodial sentencing.
I think your issue is his views elsewhere on politics and you are using that on here incorrectly.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Tell shmmee that as well then.

I would if i thought he'd done so. As far as i can see he's said that there are multiple factors involved in violent crime figures and that those need to be addressed to see any meaningful change. It was also added that tough sentences would be a part of that but wouldn't solve it alone.

Obviously you've taken other things as a personal slight which is up to you, im just tired of seeing (from all over the place, not just you by any stretch) a tendency to lump people into 'them and us' camps where there is no middle ground.

Grendel

I have to agree with the Coventrian on this to a point

Knife crime is an escalating crime. Where cities have tried zero tolerance operating it seems to work so carrying should have greater sentencing. Attacking clearly.

The lack of education and opportunity is hardly an argument. A lot of people don’t have a great education and they don’t go around knifing each other.

The coventrian

I have to agree with the Coventrian on this to a point

Knife crime is an escalating crime. Where cities have tried zero tolerance operating it seems to work so carrying should have greater sentencing. Attacking clearly.

The lack of education and opportunity is hardly an argument. A lot of people don’t have a great education and they don’t go around knifing each other.
This is the point I'm trying to make. I like many others left school with nothing but I've never knifed anyone or would ever dream of doing so. I do actually know right from wrong and always have done.
At what point do people take responsibility for there own actions?

Grendel

This is the point I'm trying to make. I like many others left school with nothing but I've never knifed anyone or would ever dream of doing so. I do actually know right from wrong and always have done.
At what point do people take responsibility for there own actions?

Im surprised that something hasn’t said they have nothing to do as all the youth clubs have been closed

clint van damme

You do gooders would make excuses for anything. That or blame it on the Tories.

you do know I've posted consistently that there should be a custodial sentence for possession of a knife so once again you are wildly wide of the mark.
Do you intentionally make things up or is it the voices in your head? If possession of a brain cell carried an automatic custodial sentence you'd never spend a day in jail.

The coventrian

you do know I've posted consistently that there should be a custodial sentence for possession of a knife so once again you are wildly wide of the mark.
Do you intentionally make things up or is it the voices in your head? If possession of a brain cell carried an automatic custodial sentence you'd never spend a day in jail.
Ah is this the 'tolerant' left coming out again is it? Your a bit vile arent you?

clint van damme

Ah is this the 'tolerant' left coming out again is it? Your a bit vile arent you?

again, not bothered in the slightest that you're an idiot, not one bit.
But if you keep making things up in your head to get yourself angry you'll make yourself ill, don't say I didn't warn you.

Nick

Administrator
Said it in another thread that the parents have to take some blame as well. Far too many of them act like their kids are angels, the police go round and the parents will defend their kid because it's not their baby that did such a thing. If the police would have come to my door I'd have been more scared of facing my parents than them.

Look at that guy from the special's grandson, convicted of robbing somebody with a gun. Why didn't they have a word with him at that point?

You see it on documentaries where the parents are going apeshit at the police, people getting worked up about stop and search. Don't carry things you shouldn't and you won't have an issue.

Same as those cunts on mopeds getting wiped out by police cars, don't rob people and try and outrun a police car and you won't get smashed into.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Said it in another thread that the parents have to take some blame as well. Far too many of them act like their kids are angels, the police go round and the parents will defend their kid because it's not their baby that did such a thing. If the police would have come to my door I'd have been more scared of facing my parents than them.

Look at that guy from the special's grandson, convicted of robbing somebody with a gun. Why didn't they have a word with him at that point?

You see it on documentaries where the parents are going apeshit at the police, people getting worked up about stop and search. Don't carry things you shouldn't and you won't have an issue.

Same as those cunts on mopeds getting wiped out by police cars, don't rob people and try and outrun a police car and you won't get smashed into.

In my late teens I was walking home from a friends in the early hours and a police car stopped and searched me. Had nothing to hide, took five minutes and I went on my way. No fuss.

I accept that there are those who get stopped frequently due to appearance etc, which would be incredibly frustrating. This aspect needs work to stop it being discriminatory. But ending stop and search isn't the way to go about it IMO.

Nick

Administrator
In my late teens I was walking home from a friends in the early hours and a police car stopped and searched me. Had nothing to hide, took five minutes and I went on my way. No fuss.

I accept that there are those who get stopped frequently due to appearance etc, which would be incredibly frustrating. This aspect needs work to stop it being discriminatory. But ending stop and search isn't the way to go about it IMO.

I have been searched a couple of times, took no time at all. Same as being pulled over back in the day late at night and breathalysed.

It's the same as when people moan about being searched going into a football match, it's not really an issue.

Briles

Always makes me laugh when people say "We need more police"

Yeah that will stop people wanting to stab people.

I want someone to not stab me because its a mental thing to do not because they don't want to get caught.

clint van damme

with the advent of bodycams I think a lot of the issues surrounding stop and search can be eradicated.

Briles

Personally as long as I'm not getting stabbed I don't give a shit what has prevented it.

It wont stop you being stabbed it'll just make people be more careful when they stab you

fellatio_Martinez

Said it in another thread that the parents have to take some blame as well.

More like parent. Most of these gang twats have no father figure to give them a slap while their mother's obviously just mother them in most cases.

I was watching one of those real life police shows that takes place in London. A yoof got stabbed up, his mother and sisters were saying he was an angel who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A few days later the police found his prints on a knife used to murder someone weeks earlier.

Astute

I've only been past a couple of times at night but that little car park right by where the shooting was seems a place to avoid.
Coventry has become a place to avoid. Just like most large cities.

Saw my only arrest where my wife and younger kids live in France a few months ago. Someone had got drunk and fell asleep in a flowerbed at the local church. The gendarmes had to drive 20 minutes each way. Zero tolerance approach on everything. Nothing happens. What has to happen in England to get a visit from the police?

Sky Blue Pete

Coventry has become a place to avoid. Just like most large cities.

Saw my only arrest where my wife and younger kids live in France a few months ago. Someone had got drunk and fell asleep in a flowerbed at the local church. The gendarmes had to drive 20 minutes each way. Zero tolerance approach on everything. Nothing happens. What has to happen in England to get a visit from the police?
For there to be police in the first place

covcity4life

What will it take to rly crack down on this? Innocent family shot because in sinilar car to a gang member?

It wont change till parenting changes. I wa sjogging yesterdat by ricoh and a mother was smoking weed with 3 kids in car. Stank

Chances r these kids will grow up to be rude abti social chavs lets be honest

clint van damme

Another one up lockhurst lane BP garage

We're on lockdown and people are still killing each other

Users who are viewing this thread