Another protest? (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

Yes legal.

Like I said what point is wanted from demonstrating? If it is getting rid of SISU then it won't work.

We have a chance of a new start. You don't have to love SISU to hold on and see what happens. I just don't want Slade targets to turn him down because of us. I want him to have every chance of succeeding with us.
If a player turns us down because he sees fans who are passionate about their club, perhaps he is not the sort of player we should be signing. Slade said after the Charlton match that he was fine about the protest, that he understood fans had the right to protest. I think real football people, at least those who have followed what has gone on here, will understand why all of the protests are happening.

Astute

If a player turns us down because he sees fans who are passionate about their club, perhaps he is not the sort of player we should be signing. Slade said after the Charlton match that he was fine about the protest, that he understood fans had the right to protest. I think real football people, at least those who have followed what has gone on here, will understand why all of the protests are happening.
Or some pissed up twat runs on the pitch and does something he shouldn't? Like abusing a player?

Irish Sky Blue

I think you are missing the point.
Most people don't want to hear Sisu out etc when the game is in play.
Most fans agree that they want TF and Sisu out they just don't know how to do it.
Any protests need to get the support of the majority of the fans for continuation.
I have not got the answers other than wearing TF down by making him uncomfortable whenever he is in Coventry and travelling to and from London.
Perhaps publish his contact information so people can emai/text him or phone him if they are able.
He is keeping Sisu interested perhaps as he tries to save face with them. IMHO

I would sooner just watch the game. However while those people are still here I would want them to hear how the fans feel about them. As mentioned before, I think the anti Sisu chants add to the atmosphere.

Nick

Administrator
SISU doing the right thing? You having a laugh? What have they done? Have I missed something? They'll be selling Ben S shortly. Swapped out our biggest goal threat ( that doesn't say much by the way) and we've brought in two players from our new feeder club - Burton Albion - Wooopie
Haven't we signed three?

I completely agree with what you are saying sisu won't be going anywhere as long as they are making a profit i would like the wasps to bye the club at least we will have a ground we can call home wants again it was purposely built for our club because sisu will not be building one they are full of shit and all they want is to make money for the share holder's they blackmailed the supporters once by handing over the shares in the club they love and now they are doing it again by threatening to cut the budget and selling our players seppella is a split arse and full of shit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
No issue with protests as long as there's no chance of it effecting the game and the result. Won't always agree with the methods though.

If people are going to storm the pitch do it on kick-off.

italiahorse

I would sooner just watch the game. However while those people are still here I would want them to hear how the fans feel about them. As mentioned before, I think the anti Sisu chants add to the atmosphere.
Not in the middle of the East stand they don't.
Very few join in and some shout shut up.

Buster

Who would an incoming player,manager or owner rather play ,manager or own?
A club who's supporters are loud ,passionate and involved,or supporters who are quiet shoulder shruggers

Buster

The main stand own the club ,the sky blue stand think they own the club but the west end are the club
I suppose that's 15/16 now

italiahorse

I completely agree with what you are saying sisu won't be going anywhere as long as they are making a profit i would like the wasps to bye the club at least we will have a ground we can call home wants again it was purposely built for our club because sisu will not be building one they are full of shit and all they want is to make money for the share holder's they blackmailed the supporters once by handing over the shares in the club they love and now they are doing it again by threatening to cut the budget and selling our players seppella is a split arse and full of shit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
If Wasps buy the club they won't be in a position to finance a promotion push.
I suggest that they are letting the club self destruct first and then picking it up for nothing.
The purchase will be seen as a life saver for fans (as it would be) and would partly satisfy only the requirement of owning our own ground.
They would have a honeymoon period where they get away with treading water before fans started to loose patience.
I suggest they need to at least get into the Championship to pacify the fans.
Whether the finances would suggest a 'punt' for PL in a few years time who knows.
You may ask then why would they want all the aggro ?
They may even just buy it and pass it on to someone else to manage it and hence succeed in what CCC have failed to do ????

italiahorse

Who would an incoming player,manager or owner rather play ,manager or own?
A club who's supporters are loud ,passionate and involved,or supporters who are quiet shoulder shruggers
Fans who are united in their aim.
We are what we are. We all want Sisu out but most just want to watch the football when it's on.
We need to get to Fisher wherever he is in the ground and butt in on conversations to make him unwelcome.
He's is isolated in these areas and surrounded by yes men making his match day experience better than it should be..

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Can't help thinking that when people back off at the slightest bit of hope is in part why the protest campaigns fail - which in turn makes fishers misdirection even easier to achieve.

The fundamentals of Ccfc have not changed because slade is here to the end of the season along with a few short term signings.

First and foremost support the team on the pitch but backing off on the protests only relieves pressure (such as can be achieved) on Sisu and allows them to continue in the way they always have and will.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Does she need to be for protests to get coverage?

I would think she is at home with family and would not leave herself open to the abuse she would receive at the match

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Must be feeling brave then

Nick

Administrator
Interesting to see if she gets spotted in the stands, or if it is to get a protest fired up thinking she is there ;)

torchomatic

Captain Dart

chiefdave

What is coverage going to achieve? Yes everyone involved can pat themselves on the back but as we saw from the last game fans of other teams have little understanding of our situation past a vague notion that we have rubbish owners.

The FA / FL aren't going to do anything. Fisher and Sepalla aren't fussed. They aren't just going to walk if people run on the pitch again. The only likely outcome is policing costs increase, we get a fine or even a behind closed doors game or points deduction. All of those things hurt CCFC not SISU.

If the aim is to get rid of SISU there needs to be a viable plan as to what happens when they are gone and some thought to what will actually impact them. For example I suspect an article in the FT highlighting the horrendous mismanagement of investors money in CCFC would have far more impact.

Nick

Administrator
15826739_10155787875398569_7389993230073524836_n.jpg

Is that her?

She looks a lot smaller.

JS45576059.jpg

covman

Who said would?

I don't want us to risk what could be a good thing just to have a demonstration that isn't even in front of the cameras.

Nobody has control on what happens during a demonstration. The last one where we went on the pitch went well. It was friendly. Nobody got arrested. But all it takes is one pissed up idiot (I like a good drink before a game) to do the wrong thing. Then all sympathy is lost.

Yeah I can see where you are coming from.

Sky Blue Kid

I would think she is at home with family and would not leave herself open to the abuse she would receive at the match
When I rang SISU in London, I was told she was "On holiday", and two others were told she was "Out of the office" and the other told "She's back in the office in the morning" So who knows where she is?

ajsccfc

When you're a high powered business type, the difference between being on holiday or in the office can just mean you've got your phone switched on.

If she's on holiday and going to a cov game mind you she really needs to get out more

Astute

Was kind of looking for a more concrete source.

Now, if Fisher had anything about him he would find a "lookalike" to walk with him around the stadium.
Yeah. Looking at two Tim Fisher's at the same time would fuck my head up.

Users who are viewing this thread