Another Nice..but this time in Berlin (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

So in 2016, we've had the following terrorist attacks:

- Berlin truck massacre
- Chapocoense plane attack
- Orlando shooting
- Nice truck massacre
- Charlie Hebdo shooting
- Bataclan Shooting

When will it all end?

your missing all the terror attacks on innocents in middle eastern countries

also chapocoense wasnt a terrorist attack?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Terrorism......by whichever fucked up group of cunts operating under whichever banner or bullshit religion will always exist & thrive in a world that continues to operate on a failed, corrupt & flawed system......a system that rewards the lucky few to be born in the right place to the right parents & punishes, exploits, enslaves, starves & murders the rest of the worlds population.......

Globalism has come home to roost on all levels.......the saddest thing is we all know it to be true, but we carry on feeding the machine regardless......

So merry xmas folks......lets all celebrate a dumb religious festival in our secular nation by worshiping at the alter of amazon, argos & apple.....

P

patsy123ccfc

Terrorism......by whichever fucked up group of cunts operating under whichever banner or bullshit religion will always exist & thrive in a world that continues to operate on a failed, corrupt & flawed system......a system that rewards the lucky few to be born in the right place to the right parents & punishes, exploits, enslaves, starves & murders the rest of the worlds population.......

Globalism has come home to roost on all levels.......the saddest thing is we all know it to be true, but we carry on feeding the machine regardless......

So merry xmas folks......lets all celebrate a dumb religious festival in our secular nation by worshiping at the alter of amazon, argos & apple.....

I think award for the most miserable, depressive and lonely loser has to be awarded for this comment.

I think you need a cuddle and a large glass of wine.

Also, can you please keep swearing to a minimum there are women on this forum and it is a bit common sir.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I think award for the most miserable, depressive and lonely loser has to be awarded for this comment.

I think you need a cuddle and a large glass of wine.

Also, can you please keep swearing to a minimum there are women on this forum and it is a bit common sir.

I get plenty of cuddles & plenty of wine, but thanks for the offer..

...& funnily enough I'm also not miserable, lonely or a loser.......I get depressed every now & then....but who wouldn't?

Last edited:

mrtrench

My sample size thus far is 10 and all of them have killed or raped.

I don't even need to run that through a model. A sample size of 10 on a population of 1 million? Hypothesis failed. And even that assumes that you selected them randomly from the population, and didn't, for example, just select 10 people who had already met your hypothesis.

I don't believe there are a million terrorists in the world, never mind in Germany. Can you imagine what it would be like if there really were 1 million terrorists in Germany?

I voted to leave the EU too and question Merkel's wisdom in letting them all in without checks. But writing nonsense just strengthens the case for those who wish to make a point in the other direction.

martcov

Oh so I am assuming you have met all of them personally?

The ones I have personally seen or heard of have either tried to kill innocent people, or rape them.

How many murderers and rapists have you seen? The ones in the news are news because they are the exception not the norm.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I get plenty of cuddles & plenty of wine, but thanks for the offer pal...

...& funnily enough I'm also not miserable, lonely or a loser.......I get depressed every now & then....but who wouldn't?

i'm glad to learn there are actually "women on this forum"......it means folks like yourself may get to interact with them once in a while!

EDIT: Having re-read this, I realise you, Patsy, may actually be the woman to which you refer......in which case, i'd suggest my potty mouth is probably not quite as offensive as some of your rather bigoted posts.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Nice, Brussels, Paris? War in the ME? All because of Merkel?

Bomb Iraq and Libya plus Syria, and Putin, Erdogan and Iran bombing the fuck out of Aleppo..... and you put the blame on a humanitarian act by Merkel? Grow the fuck up!

The humanitarian act by Merkel was incredibly naive, as are you when it comes to this I'm afraid.

R

RB1992

Nice, Brussels, Paris? War in the ME? All because of Merkel?

Bomb Iraq and Libya plus Syria, and Putin, Erdogan and Iran bombing the fuck out of Aleppo..... and you put the blame on a humanitarian act by Merkel? Grow the fuck up!
How do you explain the terrible Chapocoense attack if not for ISIS then?

P

patsy123ccfc

I don't even need to run that through a model. A sample size of 10 on a population of 1 million? Hypothesis failed. And even that assumes that you selected them randomly from the population, and didn't, for example, just select 10 people who had already met your hypothesis.

I don't believe there are a million terrorists in the world, never mind in Germany. Can you imagine what it would be like if there really were 1 million terrorists in Germany?

I voted to leave the EU too and question Merkel's wisdom in letting them all in without checks. But writing nonsense just strengthens the case for those who wish to make a point in the other direction.

Well lets assume I only picked 10 randomly and the 10 I picked fell into the hypothesis, this would indicate 100% of the million are terrorists or rapist.

I think there is definitely plus 1 million terrorists in Germany, just working in more discrete ways, but still having equally atrocious consequences - i.e leaving a towel on a sun lounger.

mrtrench

Well lets assume I only picked 10 randomly and the 10 I picked fell into the hypothesis, this would indicate 100% of the million are terrorists or rapist.

I think there is definitely plus 1 million terrorists in Germany, just working in more discrete ways, but still having equally atrocious consequences - i.e leaving a towel on a sun lounger.

What kind of a person posts this? Let's look at the evidence:

1. New member with 19 posts;
2. "please keep swearing to a minimum there are women on this forum and it is a bit common"
3. Ludicrous claims

And now a joke.

Hmmm, methinks I smell a troll. Did you remember to use a different PC so Nick cannot see the reuse of your IP address?

Liquid Gold

2. "please keep swearing to a minimum there are women on this forum and it is a bit common"
3. Ludicrous claims

And now a joke.

Hmmm, methinks I smell a troll. Did you remember to use a different PC so Nick cannot see the reuse of your IP address?
Germany are letting trolls in now!!! How will anybody use their bridges!!! this is a disgrace!!!

mrtrench

Did you use the wrong spelling of discrete/discreet deliberately because we were talking numbers? Top marks if you did.

Grendel

As a result of the filth that was the British army murdering and pillaging their way through Ireland.

You reap what you sow, motherfucker.

I really hope you are joking.

If not go and get an education.

P

patsy123ccfc

Did you use the wrong spelling of discrete/discreet deliberately because we were talking numbers? Top marks if you did.

3. Ludicrous claims

And now a joke.

I am not a troll, far from.

The amount of people I see on here that have posted 1000s of messages and been members for a few years; that also are idiotic, but people turn a blind eye is unbelievable.

If you want an example, a member who goes by the name Otis is one.

I am new to the forums and a local. I am just looking to comment where necessary and sometimes if they seem ill educated or troll like I can assure you they are not.

If you cannot handle me at my worst, you certainly do not deserve me at my best sir.

mrtrench

I am not a troll, far from.

The amount of people I see on here that have posted 1000s of messages and been members for a few years; that also are idiotic, but people turn a blind eye is unbelievable.

If you want an example, a member who goes by the name Otis is one.

I am new to the forums and a local. I am just looking to comment where necessary and sometimes if they seem ill educated or troll like I can assure you they are not.

If you cannot handle me at my worst, you certainly do not deserve me at my best sir.

Ha ha. Don't bite people.

mrtrench

Im not naive, I see what's going on. But I'm not joining in..... no panic. I can also see where the "pied pipers" such as 70s national front fan Farage and Alt Right, KKK endorsed nutter Trump will lead us to..

Too true - I could see this coming. EU disappears into its own rectum; Labour swerves to the mad left and you get the nasties as a result. I'm hoping that we've seen some signs that Trump isn't going to do half of what he promised.

shmmeee

Too true - I could see this coming. EU disappears into its own rectum; Labour swerves to the mad left and you get the nasties as a result. I'm hoping that we've seen some signs that Trump isn't going to do half of what he promised.

Trumps promises aren't the worrying thing about him, it's his unpredictability and the way his personality disorder makes him easy to manipulate. See China for a nice early example.

Nick

Administrator
It's mad how Europes most wanted man can just get from country to country.

If he had just gone somewhere random he would probably never be found.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's it.

If I was on the run and got to mainland Europe I wouldn't be particularly worried. This loon decided to go to Milan however. I'd have been in the Bialowieza forest by now or something!

Captain Dart

martcov

Not only that...he was supposed to be deported from Italy, then Germany. He was on the danger list, usedseveral identities, had been in prison for lorry theft, violence, arson, had been under observation, had even been named as a planner of an attack at Christmas by an informer ( a prisoner who had heard Tunisians planning attacks ), is on videotape in a mosque used by leading terrorists in Berlin...... short of him having a sign over his head saying "I am planning an attack" there couldn't have been many more warning signs...

martcov

That's it.

If I was on the run and got to mainland Europe I wouldn't be particularly worried. This loon decided to go to Milan however. I'd have been in the Bialowieza forest by now or something!

Yes, he had been 4 years in prison in Italy. Probably knew people there. Don't forget he would need money to live on and couldn't go into a bank or shopping without being filmed or identified. He needed someone to help him. He obviously didn't know about Italy's extra controls brought in because of people like him.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"At the German government’s daily press conference the ministerial officials are coming under huge pressure to explain why Anis Amri was able to move freely in Germany and plan his attack under the nose of authorities, particularly following the emergence of the footage showing that he was monitored entering an Isis (Islamic State)-associated mosque in Berlin on 14 and 15 December and again leaving it seven hours after the attack."

An ISIS-associated Mosque openly operating in Berlin?!

I mean, we know it's all going on everywhere, but someone's head should get rightly roasted if they're admitting to this and doing fuck all about it.

Nick

Administrator
A bit random if they openly know there is an ISIS mosque on the go. Shut it down, or sit outside and grab anybody going in.

Users who are viewing this thread