Another Nice..but this time in Berlin (1 Viewer)

martcov

At least Putin puts his citizens first. Like I said he's not the nicest bloke but he's not the only leader to do that sort of thing either.

No. he's a populist who puts himself and his billionaire mates first. He keeps the rest occupied by causing international conflicts and running a personality cult.

Captain Dart

Man arrested in Berlin released. No evidence to hold him on. So, not necessarily a refugee. Many people jumping the gun. Wait and see, early days yet. Killer still at large.

Given that the driver killed the Polish lorry driver with a knife & pistol it would be pretty clear from forensic evidence on his clothes if the perp. was picked up.

martcov

Given that the driver killed the Polish lorry driver with a knife & pistol it would be pretty clear from forensic evidence on his clothes if the perp. was picked up.

Yes, exactly. Problem is, the cxxt is still running around with the gun. ISIS claims it as by one of their soldiers ( wankers ).

Captain Dart

Yes, exactly. Problem is, the cxxt is still running around with the gun. ISIS claims it as by one of their soldiers ( wankers ).
They claim everything & anything. Presumably the police are checking out all bins & bonfires where there is the remotest suspicion.

martcov

They claim everything & anything. Presumably the police are checking out all bins & bonfires where there is the remotest suspicion.

They haven't got anything to go on at the moment. They are still analysing DNA in the truck. Why bonfires- I think a bonfire would be a bit obvious. I reckon he still has the gun.

Liquid Gold

At least Putin puts his citizens first. Like I said he's not the nicest bloke but he's not the only leader to do that sort of thing either.
Yeah he puts his citizens first, unless they're central asian, LGBT, liberal, a member of an opposition party, a believer in democracy etc etc etc. He doesn't even look after the oligarchs that disagree with him, radiation poisoning shooting on bridges etc etc etc. Let's also not forget his destruction of the environment for oil, gas and other natural resources that everybody in the world, not just Russian citizens rely on. But yeah, apart from that he's ok, if a narcissistic proto-facist is your thing.

dancers lance

I despise all religions equally, however, other religions seem to have grown up a bit whilst islam has gone backwards. All religions are bad, but not quite as bad as islam is bad. One thing islam does, that no other religion does is call itself the 'final solution, the final revelation' .......that it is, and will be, the final word of god (that all other religions are bullshit) and that it's final aim is world domination and to get world domination you must use jihad, which it seems they are very quick to obey.

There are no 'softer versions' of the koran, if you are a muslim you have to take this book as fact, that it is perfect, to even question it would class you as an apostate (have a guess what the punishment for that is)......i'll give you a clue, it's the same as the one for the gays.

Okay, let's take the case of Louis Smith, a man who played a massive part in changing the fortunes of his sport, not only in this country, but on the world stage, an Olympic hero. Now, this man dared to make a video that muslims considered 'mocking' islam, ('mocking' is the first label muslims like to use if you even mention islam) and for which he was lambasted from all and sundry, his actions were called stupid in the house of commons, he was called an islamaphobe by the muslim council of Great Britain, threatened with death constantly (and it's still happening), forced to make a groveling apology then still punished by his sports governing body.

People sport vicar and nun costumes every weekend, at every stag and hen night, the country wide, where is the anger? where are the leaders or followers of these religions? why are they not threatening beheading, forcing statements to be made in government, why do they not spout...... 'mocking' 'offence' 'phobia' 'racism' ?

To say that something 'offends' you therefore it is wrong, is bullshit, grow up, nothing happens, you just feel offended? If something offends you then so fucking what! Do not use that as a reason to stifle free speech and fucking kill people (which is exactly the objective of fairy tale loving, infantile, religious types) and sadly, the types which many are quick to defend and fall for.

Last edited:

dancers lance

I sometimes wonder if some posters on here have actually met any Muslims.

Using the logic displayed, you'd be forgiven for believing that all white males involved in football are sex abusers.
What's skin colour got to do with it? I thought we were talking about religion? (nice try though)

And the thing is, there is no book that tells white males involved in football to do horrific crimes because it's what that book believes and it's the absolute truth. And if there was such a thing do you think people would come out defending that book and saying, 'well this only a small part of the book, we can't judge the many by the actions of a few'

Sick Boy

What's skin colour got to do with it? I thought we were talking about religion? (nice try though)

And the thing is, there is no book that tells white males involved in football to do horrific crimes because it's what that book believes and it's the absolute truth. And if there was such a thing do you think people would come out defending that book and saying, 'well this only a small part of the book, we can't judge the many by the actions of a few'

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.(Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

There are some pretty shocking statements in the Bible as well. You are trying to portray over 1billion people in the same was as some murdering psychopaths.

The majority of Muslims are law-abiding people who do not wish to murder their fellow citizens. The Muslims I know are fully westernised and contribute to society.

dancers lance

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.(Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

There are some pretty shocking statements in the Bible as well. You are trying to portray over 1billion people in the same was as some murdering psychopaths.

The majority of Muslims are law-abiding people who do not wish to murder their fellow citizens. The Muslims I know are fully westernised and contribute to society.
So your argument is that even christians didn't fall for this bullshit years ago, but in 2016 people still can and it's ok because they have a more special book? Don't waste my time, you have the same flaccid, apologetic point of view that I have had to cringe threw 100's of times before.

Grendel

I sometimes wonder if some posters on here have actually met any Muslims.

Using the logic displayed, you'd be forgiven for believing that all white males involved in football are sex abusers.

The problem, I'm afraid, is when anarchic groups take control of a religion and use it to front an ideology.

Muslims have lived in the uk for many years with no real mention. Now, of course, an anarchic group latches onto the name and that impacts the mainstream. Much the same happened with Catholics here in the70's when the anarchic thugs of the IRA terrorised Britain.

Despite the attocity terrorism in the west remains a very small risk. Still in Germany you'd far more likely die by a car crash, a bike accident or even by electrocution in your own home then a terrorist attack,

Perspective is required and religious labels ignored. Terrorists have no religious creed. Just a desire for political instability,

The "troops" are generally physcotic and the generals deranged anarchists who thrive on violence.

dancers lance

I w
You're not saying people haven't gone to war or killed people in the name of christianity are you?
Oh fuck off, of course they have, name me a war that hasn't had religion as it's absolute cause.

CCFC Germany

Everybody seems to forget, that there were lot more deaths due to Terror during the heights of RAF, IRA, ETA and co from the 60's to the 80's.
Nobody seems to remember. And that was before the lights of ISIS and refugee crisis.
This is not a "new phenomenon" to Europe...
Some people talk like this has been a save haven for hundreds of years,,,,

Captain Dart

Everybody seems to forget, that there were lot more deaths due to Terror during the heights of RAF, IRA, ETA and co from the 60's to the 80's.
Nobody seems to remember. And that was before the lights of ISIS and refugee crisis.
This is not a "new phenomenon" to Europe...
Some people talk like this has been a save haven for hundreds of years,,,,

Not really true I remember the 70's I can't recollect major incidents to quite match Nice where 80 were killed, Brussels where 32 were killed and the Bataclan where 130 were killed.
Look at the IRA bombs, Brighton 5 dead, Birmingham 21 dead, Guildford 22 dead. I don't remember massive numbers from ETA/RAF outrages.
Incidents decreased since the 70's but the last 15 years has seen more and more since 9/11.

covcity4life

Ive researched religion alot this past year

Underlying tones in all of them seems to be to love each other and love morally good life.

Ppl say ban religion . but following it and not corrupting it could be some sort of utopia!

Lets fsce it we are living in a dark age right now

dancers lance

The problem, I'm afraid, is when anarchic groups take control of a religion and use it to front an ideology.
Ive researched religion alot this past year

Underlying tones in all of them seems to be to love each other and love morally good life.

Ppl say ban religion . but following it and not corrupting it could be some sort of utopia!

Lets fsce it we are living in a dark age right now
Lovely...I'm sure you will be entering your entire years research for peer review?

Sick Boy

So your argument is that even christians didn't fall for this bullshit years ago, but in 2016 people still can and it's ok because they have a more special book? Don't waste my time, you have the same flaccid, apologetic point of view that I have had to cringe threw 100's of times before.
o-CHRISTIAN-RIGHT-BIBLE-facebook.jpg

westboro.jpg

P

patsy123ccfc

To me this could have easily been avoided, Merkel letting in a million terrorists what do you expect?

Glad we voted out of the EU.

R

RB1992

So in 2016, we've had the following terrorist attacks:

- Berlin truck massacre
- Chapocoense plane attack
- Orlando shooting
- Nice truck massacre
- Charlie Hebdo shooting
- Bataclan Shooting

When will it all end?

mrtrench

So in 2016, we've had the following terrorist attacks:

- Berlin truck massacre
- Chapocoense plane attack
- Orlando shooting
- Nice truck massacre
- Charlie Hebdo shooting
- Bataclan Shooting

When will it all end?

It never ends. When the Berlin wall came down I thought that we were starting a new era of peace, love and understanding. But it seems that people just can't stop being horrible to each other.

P

patsy123ccfc

She didn't let in a million terrorists. She let in a million people, many of whom were genuine asylum seekers, some economic migrants and some who were terrorists.

Oh so I am assuming you have met all of them personally?

The ones I have personally seen or heard of have either tried to kill innocent people, or rape them.

Users who are viewing this thread