Another Loan Player (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

no, i am trying to say that the "lastest" signing is always the one that will have a big impact and transform the team, just like all of the above.

We may not have a team who would walk the league, but they certainly should "compete"

Thats what they are not doing "competing"...

It might be the manager, it might their attitude, it might be the off field problems, it might be the atmospehere, but on the whole, its not their ability, this team is a LOT better than 2nd from bottom of League One

Steve.B50

Send Ball back to Derby and Brown back to Man Utd, get two other loan players who can actually play football.

stupot07

no, i am trying to say that the "lastest" signing is always the one that will have a big impact and transform the team, just like all of the above.

We may not have a team who would walk the league, but they certainly should "compete"

Thats what they are not doing "competing"...

It might be the manager, it might their attitude, it might be the off field problems, it might be the atmospehere, but on the whole, its not their ability, this team is a LOT better than 2nd from bottom of League One

Sorry broken record time - they are not crap players but the wrong types of players to mount a league one promotion charge. We needed horses for courses.

Nonleagueherewecome

Send Ball back to Derby and Brown back to Man Utd, get two other loan players who can actually play football.

We can't, it's against regulations. I'd type out the sub-section again, but I've already done it twice!

LJC_CCFC

Fleck - The Scotrtish Rooney
Jennings - Reason Motherwell got to champions League
Barton - Touted as a £5 million pound Liverpool Target
Kilbane - Experience and over 100+ caps fro Ireland
Ball - Young and Hungry, good against us last year
Brown - Wes Browns Brother, Man Utd youth star
2 French blokes - "sign them up Thorn"

etc etc

With the exception if width, Its not the players we lack, its the fundamental fight, effort and willingness to win !

Your right about Ball being Hungry:p

LJC_CCFC

Off the Derby forum - He is too good for league one surely? completely different to ball, as long as he stays fit and gets his head down he'll be a top signing for coventry. The only natural defensive disciplined midfielder at the club. Good passer. Handy to have:)

AFCCOVENTRY

I rate this guy and he has done alright at Derby and remember him being a star player for Crewe a few years back.

Will add some steel finally in the CM position and also cover at RB.

Another sensible move by Robins. Clearly he doesn't rate some players here.

I wouldn't mind seeing this line up

Murphy
Christie Cameron Wood Reckord
Bailey Jennings Henderson
Fleck McGoldrick Moussa

Black6Osprey

you cant fleck is poor after 2 games

yet say others will be the best based on what other people have said about them to you.

Yes I can I just did. What do the Rangers fans really say about Fleck? What do Preston fans say about Barton? They didn't get glowing reports in general and usually fans aren't a million miles away from the truth. You won't find any Derby fan saying anything negative about Bailey and there are plenty who are impressed with Moussa including Leicester types I know rather than just forums. I'm not saying Fleck can't get better but if he doesn't play well I'm not going say he's great. Barton I don't believe is the right player for us but its only my opinion. I know its stretching it a bit but if Messi turned up playing for City would he suddenly be shit and keep passing it off the pitch? No a chance in hell. If you are good then you are good. Quality should shine through even in difficult circustances which begs the question doesn't it.

RichieGunns

I repeat previous information that has been given by myself and other posters.

Unless the player and both clubs agree to the early termination, we have to keep them. January is the next period we can send them back and this will only happen if there is a Claus in the players contract that states this is possible. If it isn't then we HAVE to keep them till the contract runs out.

So no use saying we should send them and instead keep them and see if we can improve them.

Black6Osprey

I repeat previous information that has been given by myself and other posters.

Unless the player and both clubs agree to the early termination, we have to keep them. January is the next period we can send them back and this will only happen if there is a Claus in the players contract that states this is possible. If it isn't then we HAVE to keep them till the contract runs out.

So no use saying we should send them and instead keep them and see if we can improve them.

Can we pray for an injury or is this sinking to a new low?

Users who are viewing this thread