Another confessions time anyone?? (1 Viewer)

Otis

I know dunney, he wouldn't of give a s##t .He's a really decent lad
He goes on the city fans forum on Facebook and is always worth a read
I'm friends with him on Facebook, but as I don't use Facebook it's all a bit futile.

The Reverend Skyblue

When I was 16 a lad up the road advertised a service for cutting grass and hedges etc in the local shop window, a right knob he was always picking on me when I walked home from school.
I though fuck it I’ve had enough so rang him up and pretended to be a neighbour across the road from me and said could he come round and chop a fruit tree in the middle of his front garden down as it was getting too hard to manage. He obliged and promptly turned up an hour later on his bike with all the tools in hand. I told him on the phone not to bother knocking the door as I would be out collecting the wife from work and would be back in time before the job was finished to pay him.
Fuck me he got straight to it and pulled out a huge fuck off saw from his ruck sack and cut the tree down! Just as it hit the ground the house holders wife care running out and went fucking mad. Next thing the police were called and hell broke loose with neighbours shouting and wrestling him to the ground. He protested his innocence but to no avail.
I just looked at it all unfold from the safety of my mum and dads bedroom! Without further delay he was put into the back of a police car and taken to his parents house so I was told the next day.
Serves the c**t right lol. Justice is a dish best served cold!
That made me laugh out loud, bloody brilliant way to handle a bully.

Ashdown

When I was 16 a lad up the road advertised a service for cutting grass and hedges etc in the local shop window, a right knob he was always picking on me when I walked home from school.
I though fuck it I’ve had enough so rang him up and pretended to be a neighbour across the road from me and said could he come round and chop a fruit tree in the middle of his front garden down as it was getting too hard to manage. He obliged and promptly turned up an hour later on his bike with all the tools in hand. I told him on the phone not to bother knocking the door as I would be out collecting the wife from work and would be back in time before the job was finished to pay him.
Fuck me he got straight to it and pulled out a huge fuck off saw from his ruck sack and cut the tree down! Just as it hit the ground the house holders wife care running out and went fucking mad. Next thing the police were called and hell broke loose with neighbours shouting and wrestling him to the ground. He protested his innocence but to no avail.
I just looked at it all unfold from the safety of my mum and dads bedroom! Without further delay he was put into the back of a police car and taken to his parents house so I was told the next day.
Serves the c**t right lol. Justice is a dish best served cold!
Did you know that I can cut down a dead tree just by looking at it?
It’s true. I saw it with my own eyes!

olderskyblue

In true Christonabike style I'll sign off with one more...

My final confession is one that may be known already. I was the city fan in Sixfields.....

Think that fulfills your confession, without the rest of this story.... :-;

Users who are viewing this thread