Another confessions time anyone?? (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

I'm 50 on the 3rd February and I'm feeling the time is right to make a few confessions...

1. Despite me telling everyone I know I went..... I never actually attended the 1987 cup game against man United...it was a lie...I got the ticket for my framed ticket collection off my sisters ex husband who did go to the game.

2. I got arrested in Nov 1988 against Aston Villa. Mum and Dad...I know I told you I was completely innocent, but I turned up at the Vauxhall tavern with the sole intention of having it with the Villa.....so yes the courts guilty verdict was spot on I'm afraid.

3. I've admitted this previously, I give it the bigun about glory supporters all the time...I really cant take to people who support someone else's team......But supported Liverpool until the age of 14........from a family of Scousers but its no excuse....I'm ashamed.

God that feels better..............

Bennosdancingfeet

To anyone who needed a dump at half time, highfied road, west stand toilets at any night game. I seriously have to say sorry, I just always had the urge to crack one off at that time in the evening. It made it extremely difficult when people were knocking the door, and to top it off, I also was a child smoker so usually had a sly ciggy in there too after I had shot my bolt.

Otis

I never, ever let my daughter have chocolate when she was little. She asked and she asked and I kept saying no she wasn't allowed and told her she wouldn't like it anyway, but she persisted and persisted and kept asking, so in the end one day I said to her 'So, you would like to try some chocolate then would you? To which she nodded enthusiastically.

I went down the shops and bought the darkest, bitterist, extra strong chocolate I could lay my hands on and brought it home and said to her 'Okay, I give in. If you like it I will let you have chocolate from now on.' I handed her the bar and said 'THIS is chocolate!'

She eagerly snatched it, took one bite, pulled a hideous face and immediately spat the chunk of chocolate out onto the floor.

'I hate it Papa! It's horrible!'

Got away with that until she was about 8.

Esoterica

I bought a newcastle shirt to play 5 a side in, as a teenager in 1996, because I admired that Shearer/Ferdinand/Asprilla/Ginola team under Keegan so much. The one and only time I have ever bought another team's kit.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ovduk78

I like Sunderland more than Newcastle and I don't mind Aston Villa. I hate Leicester though!!
I nearly voted Conservative at the last election to try & stop the SNP candidate winning but my conscience wouldn't let me. The Conservative won anyway which strangely made me very happy.

Gibbo

Go to Wasps as there is a great atmosphere and as I have no affection for the Ricoh per se, It will never be Highfield Road.,
I think the MK solution to Wimbledon's was the right one - I can't work out why people get so lathered about it. I regard MK as my "second team".
Wolves are the real "enemy" - I was one of the 51,455.
If Bayliss matures he just might be the next Brian Lewis or Terry Yorath

Skyblueweeman

To anyone who needed a dump at half time, highfied road, west stand toilets at any night game. I seriously have to say sorry, I just always had the urge to crack one off at that time in the evening. It made it extremely difficult when people were knocking the door, and to top it off, I also was a child smoker so usually had a sly ciggy in there too after I had shot my bolt.

Well that’s not weird at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

Go to Wasps as there is a great atmosphere and as I have no affection for the Ricoh per se, It will never be Highfield Road.,
I think the MK solution to Wimbledon's was the right one - I can't work out why people get so lathered about it. I regard MK as my "second team".
Your going to need a bigger boat.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

The rumour where if you eat an apple seed an apple tree will grow inside you. I started that.

I'm the guy that keeps stealing your lunch from the work fridge, I don't eat it, I just chuck it away to piss you off.

olderskyblue

It was me and a mate (a lad called Paul Davies from potters Green) who started the craze of saying "this is it" usually when asked to explain something you'd just said, in the early 70's. Started it at College, and it pissed everyone off the first day, then they were all at it, plagiaristic sods. Seemed to spread like wildfire.

Of course, it may of just spread amongst our circle of friends and no one else ever heard of it..... (think i've seen/heard others take the credit for starting it too though...but it was us, honest) Well, This is it !!

christonabike

I went to an antiques fair a few years ago and got there at 4.30 am and it was the coldest night of the year and about -8. I went to go for a piss and went into the cubicle and the toilet had frozen over and someone had just gone for a dump and it was just sitting on top of the ice! I want to know what fooker did that!:wideyed:

clint van damme

I went to an antiques fair a few years ago and got there at 4.30 am and it was the coldest night of the year and about -8. I went to go for a piss and went into the cubicle and the toilet had frozen over and someone had just gone for a dump and it was just sitting on top of the ice! I want to know what fooker did that!:wideyed:

My money's on Bill Harriman.

wingy

Probably a Rugby player.

hill83

I went to an 18-30 campsite in Newquay with my mates when I was 19. There was a new toilet block, went for a turd. Lifted one of the toilet seats up and there was an actual pyramid of shit completely filling the toilet with the tip of it just touching the underside of the lid. Who had that last poo? And how?

Mucca Mad Boys

I currently own a France football shirt. As a token from my trip to France to follow England’s campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread