Otis

Managerial statistics

Team

Wrexham

Total G 81 W 48 D 19 L14 Win% 59.26%

sky_blue_up_north

He could do a job... maybe he is the new Messiah

Ashdown1

He was determined as a player, maybe he carries that through to management. Great players do not always make the best managers.

scroobiustom

Andy Morrell I remember being the most prolific striker in Europe when he came to us, that quickly fell away, if he is the new man hope he can maintain his averages!

I think Oggy should be given a chance personally, cant do any worse than some in recent times.

torchomatic

And why the hell not? I wouldn't mind.

Lord_Nampil

To be fair to him, he has done a fantastic Job at Wrexham, he grew up round here as well part of the reason he joined us! Id have no problem with him coming in i think he would be a decent replacement!

cstring82

Not sure about his style of football but decent enouugh record.

I'd personally prefer someone who has gained experience in the lower leagues orr with a tight budget than someone with baggage like Phil Brown.

RichieGunns

I'd back Morrell. I always liked him when he was still playing full time.

And if I remember correctly, he sometimes subs himself on in Wrexham games when things aren't going very well.

We'd effectively be gaining a player manager if he came here lol

RoboCCFC90

While I do think this would be a popular appointment especially with us fans(Including me), with the position that we are currently in regards to be pushing for a place in the play off's and tying to get to the final of the JPT, is more experience not needed at this time?

shy_tall_knight

Adkins would be most fans first choice but he won't come here. An advantage with Morrell was committed when playing for the club plus may get us a few non-league gems.

D

Deleted member 4439

Well, this thread seems to be doing the job. Was 10/1 before, now 5/1

Otis

Seems a popular choice.

His win ratio is excellent. Don't know what sort of budget and resources he has at his disposal though.

Lord_Nampil

Seems a popular choice.

His win ratio is excellent. Don't know what sort of budget and resources he has at his disposal though.

looking at his squad for a conference team he must have a decent one, but then again so do we for league 1 !

Skyblue4u

Doubt he would sign a temp contract until the end of the season and if he gets a full one we risk signing another lemon. Not sure on this one

Maybe somebody should pop over to their Forum and put the fear of God into them asking what sort of manager he is lol

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/

Last edited:

superskyblue

I'd be happy if this happened, certainly a better option than your run of the mill types such as Phil Brown, Ince etc who always get linked.

CovisGod

Lol !

Coventry fans - AM is crap.

argues with fans and players non-stop. buys sh1t players non-stop. kicked a dog once too. plays people out of position (Ormerod up front ffs). went onto a supporters coach after a 5-0 nil win away and said all the fans stink of wee. fat bastard now who loves pizza.

only in 2nd place because of Dean Saunders and his signings. save yourself the hassle and stay away.

superskyblue

Lol !

Coventry fans - AM is crap.

argues with fans and players non-stop. buys sh1t players non-stop. kicked a dog once too. plays people out of position (Ormerod up front ffs). went onto a supporters coach after a 5-0 nil win away and said all the fans stink of wee. fat bastard now who loves pizza.

only in 2nd place because of Dean Saunders and his signings. save yourself the hassle and stay away.

I was prepared to believe what you were saying until you said he's playing Ormerod up front and that is out of position. Ormerod is a striker?

kg82

I like the "he's already said he has a job to do here" comments! Sounds familiar!

Warwickhunt

Mong-Robins-Coventry_2874758.jpg
I see a bit of Mong in those features

Users who are viewing this thread