Amy Winehouse (1 Viewer)

rob9872

A bit sick making jokes about a 27 year old woman who has just died .. oh fk it, I can't be sincere .... Pete Doherty next I guess. Would love to nick some from Sickipedia but server is on overload - usually a sign someone famous is dead :)

A bit sick making jokes about a 27 year old woman who has just died .. oh fk it, I can't be sincere .... Pete Doherty next I guess. Would love to nick some from Sickipedia but server is on overload - usually a sign someone famous is dead :)

sickipedia - SInce my mate told me about that site its had me laughing for months

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
For sale: Amy Winehouse concert tickets for next week. VERY cheap! Any offers?

Ernie Machin

You laugh, but my mate had a ticket for Nirvana at the Kings Hall, Belfast, the day after Kurt topped himself. He got £120 for it.

rob9872

I've managed to lay dead horses on betfair before. A bit sick but if people are stupid enough not to stay informed and leave unmatched bets, that's their fault and if I don't take it someone else will. Only a few quid, but free money :)

im-confused

You laugh, but my mate had a ticket for Nirvana at the Kings Hall, Belfast, the day after Kurt topped himself. He got £120 for it.

My mate's dad had a ticket for the same gig.. he still has it, and has it in a frame and stuff.. worth a lot of money these days.

Coventry La La La

Just heard about the death of one of the biggest stars of our time.
We all knew they had it coming with the pale white skin and slits for a nose, they'll be greatly missed.

RIP Voldemort...

rob9872

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said Nor-way-way

AngryAnt

Have a bit of respect and class, woman's just died..
Wasn't surprising but its still a shame, she's the newest member of the 27 club.

skyblueprincess

You know to make jokes about Someone death your all in a deluded state of mind, How would you like it if it happens to a member of your family & ppl make a laughing stock of it... death wheather a celebrity or not is still a death .... lost the art of respect here its someones daughter.

Amy Winehouse was a drug addict , she knew what she was doing.... How about stopping for a moment and thinking about the innocent victims of Oslo , They were murdered , Innocent victims ...

So where i am sad for the death of a talented singer , I have to say i am more sad for the loss of the lives taken at Oslo

R.I.P

CovKingChris

Facebook User
You know to make jokes about Someone death your all in a deluded state of mind, How would you like it if it happens to a member of your family & ppl make a laughing stock of it... death wheather a celebrity or not is still a death .... lost the art of respect here its someones daughter.

Amy Winehouse was a drug addict , she knew what she was doing.... How about stopping for a moment and thinking about the innocent victims of Oslo , They were murdered , Innocent victims ...

So where i am sad for the death of a talented singer , I have to say i am more sad for the loss of the lives taken at Oslo

R.I.P

Umad brah?

Regis87

Before posting such sick and abusive jokes about Amy Winehouse, think about her poor close friends, imagine how they will feel on Tuesday when they wake up and find out.

im-confused

My uncle was a homeless alcoholic in the last years of his life. People made fun of him after he died, but I didn't give a shit. At the end of the day even though it was sad, it was his own fault that he died, and people expected the jokes and the blame.

So how would I feel if it happened to a member of my family? It already happened, and I couldn't give a shit.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Yeahh It was always going to happen though! I have no sympathy for this woman! If she wasn't famous the world would just see her as a junkie and a waste of space. She still deserves some form of respect and to rest in peace however, everyone should no matter what the situation. As said already we should be thinking about the 100 odd innocent people that have died in Norway.

Nick

Administrator
I have just read that her mum said after she saw her last that it was only a matter of time.

I know she was a grown woman but why did her parents not have her locked up and treated? Lock her in a padded room until she is clean and get somebody to take care off her "mates" who are giving her the drugs.

Ernie Machin

My uncle was a homeless alcoholic in the last years of his life. People made fun of him after he died, but I didn't give a shit. At the end of the day even though it was sad, it was his own fault that he died, and people expected the jokes and the blame.

So how would I feel if it happened to a member of my family? It already happened, and I couldn't give a shit.

You sound like a great bloke. Don't tell me, I'm sure you don't give a shit about my opinion.

ajsccfc

How about stopping for a moment and thinking about the innocent victims of Oslo , They were murdered , Innocent victims ...

Who says it's a choice between the two? The human brain is complex enough to allow someone to feel empathy for more than one subject at the same time.

im-confused

Have you ever heard her scat sing? I was watching a video on youtube about it the day before she died actually.. Didn't really like her music at all but thought she did a good job scat singing.

I'mARealWizard

I have just read that her mum said after she saw her last that it was only a matter of time.

I know she was a grown woman but why did her parents not have her locked up and treated? Lock her in a padded room until she is clean and get somebody to take care off her "mates" who are giving her the drugs.

Because it's called false imprisonment. And does anyone really have the right to take control of someone else because you don't agree with their decisions and choices. It's a slippery slope...

And even if she did get clean that way (and rid of those external influences) you are only dealing with the symptoms and not the cause.

It would never have lasted

Users who are viewing this thread