Amadou Bakayoko - Confirmed 2 Year Deal (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Didn't Walsall fans give a lot of flack to Troy Deeney in the early stages of his career?

Agree and didn't Coventry fans give a lot of flak to McNulty?

Nick

Administrator
Guys this guy won’t be in the starting eleven and has been taken in to develop. He won’t be nowhere near the starting eleven for some time. He’s game time will be checkatrade games to start with. He’s not a wide player either he’s a centre forward. Don’t expect big things from him for a while.
He will play

Hobo

The guy has good attributes, not a nailed on success, but a lot of potential. Hey we are a League 1 club, these are the sort of risks we have to take.

CCFC54321

Ok I will be clearer. I do not believe he will be good enough. I may be wrong. The Walsall fans who have watched him may be wrong. I hope they and I are way off the mark.
I think robins has panic bought him as he so far has been unsuccessful with chaplin. He seems to be similar to biamou and JCH and possibly no improvement on either. So I’m not convinced we need him and the money would be better spent elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t argue with any of that to be fair...

sylus

I don't think there is many who is inspired by this signing,we needed a poacher/striker who would score a good few goals,maybe not 20+,but still someone who knows where the net is,what we got was a joke of a signing who has scored what something like, 9 goals in what 100 games,yeah! very inspiring Robins,was listening to CWR on the way home and they had some guy on who has watched Bakayoko week in week out for there local radio,he said,he works hard.." snigger" but he isn't a goalscorer,his goal ratio would back that up.

i think Robins has been smoking the crack pipe if he thinks this guy is going to get him the get out of jail free card, what utter Bollox, still he will be wearing the city shirt and i will back him and preying but im not holding out for much luck,he sells McNulty who scored a hat full and replace him with a guy who pretends to be a striker who just happens to be blind.

it's your head Robins, you are not the messiah, you are accountable,and this signing will prove so. harsh i know,but true!

Last edited:

Hobo

Can’t argue with any of that to be fair...

I can:

Everyone is looking for a direct replacement for McNulty... but life doesn't allow for those hand to glove fits.

Andreu, Hiwula and JCH have better records of scoring
at this level than Chaplin.

Bayliss, Allassani and Bakayoko have tremendous potential.

Then there is Jones and Shipley who can score goals at this level.

I would love Chaplin to sign but I do think fans have been sucked into his mythical status. After Saturday I think we can rock n roll with what we have got. But Chaplin and a good centre back would be icing on the cake.

Somerset Sky Blue

I can:

Everyone is looking for a direct replacement for McNulty... but life doesn't allow for those hand to glove fits.

Andreu, Hiwula and JCH have better records of scoring
at this level than Chaplin.

Bayliss, Allassani and Bakayoko have tremendous potential.

Then there is Jones and Shipley who can score goals at this level.

I would love Chaplin to sign but I do think fans have been sucked into his mythical status. After Saturday I think we can rock n roll with what we have got. But Chaplin and a good centre back would be icing on the cake.
I agree - and add Tony Andreu to that list of potential scorers.
Chaplin could still happen, but if not, lets get behind whatever team MR picks.
After the VA discussion on a different thread, we still aren't sure what formation we will play - or even perhaps using two or three, which may need a variety of players.

covmark

I don't think there is many who is inspired by this signing,we needed a poacher/striker who would score a good few goals,maybe not 20+,but still someone who knows where the net is,what we got was a joke of a signing who has scored what something like, 9 goals in what 100 games,yeah! very inspiring Robins,was listening to CWR on the way home and they had some guy on who has watched Bakayoko week in week out for there local radio,he said,he works hard.." snigger" but he isn't a goalscorer,his goal ratio would back that up.

i think Robins has been smoking the crack pipe if he thinks this guy is going to get him the get out of jail free card, what utter Bollox, still he will be wearing the city shirt and i will back him and preying but im not holding out for much luck,he sells McNulty who scored a hat full and replace him with a guy who is a guy who pretends to be a striker who just happens to be blind.

it's your head Robins, you are not the messiah, you are accountable,and this signing will prove so. harsh i know,but true!
Replaced him with a guy who pretends to be a striker who happens to be blind???
What a weapons grade c**t you are.
Fuck off back under that rock from which you crawled out from you cretin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

i think Robins has been smoking the crack pipe if he thinks this guy is going to get him the get out of jail free card, what utter Bollox, still he will be wearing the city shirt and i will back him and preying but im not holding out for much luck,he sells McNulty who scored a hat full and replace him with a guy who is a guy who pretends to be a striker who just happens to be blind.

giphy.gif

sylus

Replaced him with a guy who pretends to be a striker who happens to be blind???
What a weapons grade c**t you are.
Fuck off back under that rock from which you crawled out from you cretin.

I feel sorry for you ,i really do. But i am going nowhere chum! NOWHERE.

Last edited:

skyblueelephant76

For all those ready slit their wrists because of the views of Walsall fans on Bakayoko, they also think (well the ones I've spoken to anyway) that Huwila is a great signing. So console yourselves with that...

larry_david

More I think about it, hiwula is the main man now.

Also no shirt number yer for bakayoko, if he weren't number 10...

BackRoomRummermill

i think Robins has been smoking the crack pipe if he thinks this guy is going to get him the get out of jail free card, what utter Bollox, still he will be wearing the city shirt and i will back him and preying but im not holding out for much luck,he sells McNulty who scored a hat full and replace him with a guy who pretends to be a striker who just happens to be blind.

I will stick my neck out here and you will be wrong , you have never played football , you have no idea what system the team will work , you have no idea , ranting on here and be so mioptic based on hearsay is to me a little to much, you have no idea. An attention seeker but on this case all negative .

Hobo

Who would be your no 1 realistic signing?

BackRoomRummermill

I will say it once and for all Robins has not panic bought anyone . He has bought to fit into what he thinks will work , if it does or not is yet to be seen , no magic bullets , it’s his train set so let him play it , if it does not work given most expectatations survival in League 1 is a bonus . If you really follow the club you will realise that and be happy .

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry If Iv missed it but what number has bakayoko been given? I can’t see it anywhere

Far too polite a post - where is the 'bollocks', fecking useless, blind c*nt language we aspire to. Nice place Buxton, by the way - just come back from the Peak District1 (oh, and no idea about the number, sir)

BuxtonSkyBlue

I actually promised my eldest a mcnulty shirt this season but obviously now I need a replacement. I’m going balls out and getting Baka!! ( unless we sign Chaplin, shhhh! )

BornSlippySkyBlue

With a user name including ‘AVFC’ in it? Something tells me he might be wumming
Possibly, but his bio looks fairly legit and he claims to be a scout at St Mirren. Maybe a villa fan, but that might explain his knowledge of the player?

Anyway, massively overthinking this - was just an observation for folk to make of what they will.

CCFC54321

He surely will.

You don't pay that kind of money for a player at this level in order to go into the development squad.

Come back to me on this around Xmas time. He won’t get anywhere near moving the strikers we have at the club already.

win9nut

giphy.gif

Going Loco
Ama Bakayoko
Gonna score a goal
Going Loco
Ama Bakayoko
Walsall’s a shit hole

(Okay might need some work!)

Users who are viewing this thread