Allez, allez, allez (1 Viewer)

harvey098

Tbf whether original or not we have more of a selection of songs regularly sung than most teams. My stepdad is a Luton Fan (yes last summer was interesting) so I've been to loads of Luton games over the years and I've literally only heard about 3 different songs - one of which is "Come on Luton".

I genuinely think we're one of the best fanbases for atmosphere in the country.

rob9872

Well after such a failure can I redeem myself with an easy one for new signing Victor Torp (or it could of course make it worse 😀)!

His name reminds me of that bit at the end of Escape to Victory when the crowd chant 'Victoire'

Could even add the Icelandic clap in between:

' Vic Torp, Vic Torp' 🎵🎵

WestEndAgro

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

Well after such a failure can I redeem myself with an easy one for new signing Victor Torp (or it could of course make it worse 😀)!

His name reminds me of that bit at the end of Escape to Victory when the crowd chant 'Victoire'

' Vic Torp, Vic Torp' 🎵🎵
Please stop

skybluecam

Tbf whether original or not we have more of a selection of songs regularly sung than most teams. My stepdad is a Luton Fan (yes last summer was interesting) so I've been to loads of Luton games over the years and I've literally only heard about 3 different songs - one of which is "Come on Luton".

I genuinely think we're one of the best fanbases for atmosphere in the country.
I’ve been to quite a few matches as a neutral this season and not sure I’ve seen any fans much better than ours, home or away really.

Adge

Yep. Coventry unique is what we strive for...... I've always believed we should adopt or adapt more 2-Tone tunes.

The chorus from the specials "Blank Expression" has the punch and structure to hang a truly great chant on, for example....
Na, Twats who wear CP Company and film themselves all game instead of watching the match will never know what you are talking about.

Hobo

We've not had a version of this since Shippers, but always sounds good in full flow from other teams, eg Liverpool, The Vile and West Brom. I like the WB particularly as it goes old school so I've had a go. Feel free to change or even better belt out to Leicester in full voice. Here goes, tin hat on ready ....

🎵🎵 The Sky Blue revolution
To reach the pinacle
Achieved in 67
Under super Jimmy Hill
John Sillet & George Curtis
They brought the FA Cup
Now we've got King Mark Robins
And he'll take us right back up
Allez, allez, allez ... 🎵🎵

Stick with the day job, writing Eurovision songs for the UK 😜

shmmeee

We should sing Enjoy Yourself at the end of a win, we play it on the PA anyway and it’s a banger. Like WLADITT I don’t think it needs changing really as a Cov related song.

Reactions: AOM

rob9872

I love IOCH, yeah it’s a rip off but it’s one that fits us just as well if not better. Not many places with two cathedrals and a rather unique accent. I put it above 80% of song rip offs.
I agree but should have kept the bare statue line rather than the rare accent which we really don't have.

AOM

On the subject of songs that don't get much traction, I always thought 'Go for it city' was a good one. Even just the chorus.
I've heard it at the odd away game in the past but never really at home

AOM

' Vic Torp, Vic Torp' 🎵🎵

This sounds like the difficult second album after your Sakamoto and Latibeaudiere hits 😂
Still waiting for the Latibeaudiere one to catch on

rob9872

Yeah but anyone in a radius sounds scouse, saying that most southern accents sound cockney to ne. I guess when you're closer you can separate them as I don't think we really have an accent at all, just normal.

shmmeee

That map really is bollocks unless it is a wind up. Are they saying that someone in the Borders has the same accent as someone in Aberdeenshire? One is almost English and the other is just noise!

I dunno. I just use it to prove Cov is special.

Users who are viewing this thread