**ALL USERS READ THIS, ACTION REQUIRED ASAP** - Sky Blues Talk forum statement (5 Viewers)

Do you full support the statement from our online community

• Fully support the statement

Votes: 368 98.7%
  • Not in my name thank you

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

I'm a big boy. It doesn't bother me.

He’s upset i exposed Roger on here again don’t be naive

Grendel

Fair enough. Still, there's no evidence he's still on the board. Undoubtedly he'll know many of the current board members. I don't know if he still communicates with them or undertakes any activities. We're all just guessing.

Oh fe frequently engages with them on social media - CJ and him were arranging to meet up at the Tranmere game

mark82

And for what it's worth, its absolutely the right thing that Roger was removed from the board. It does no-one any good having someone caught up in an issue like that associated with the organisation, whatever the rights and wrongs of his involvement (or lack of, as the case may be).

Grendel

To be fair he quoted your response about me.

no he’s already said I was a disgrace for me referring to Roger before

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Interesting response. You seem to very much defend Roger - why? I’m a vindictive c**t - Roger you think has better morals than me? Wow.
Different to you who attack people and he’s not the only one is he you prick? Now let’s see Ellis leader of Rochdale council who left after under age sex scandal. He committed no crime but was ultimately responsible as head of the council. Have you criticise the various heads of the BBC who were there when saville was around.
You really defend him don’t you?

Grendel

And for what it's worth, its absolutely the right thing that Roger was removed from the board. It does no-one any good having someone caught up in an issue like that associated with the organisation, whatever the rights and wrongs of his involvement (or lack of, as the case may be).

He was never on the board he’s secretary and it took CJ about 10 attempts to admit it was him

Grendel

Wow

Grendel

The people who actually did the foul deeds oh Id better stop there because then I would get the Grendel treatment on another level.

Do you think I was wrong then to show the PSC view of Roger Ellis?

chiefdave

Vacant board positions outside an AGM are appointed by recommendation of other board members. That’s how Kakns rocked up in the first place
According to the minutes Kalns and Johnson were attending board meetings before they were on the board anyway so I'm not sure being kicked off the board necessarily means he's not involved.

And of course Johnson is still on there.

PurpleBin

The whole thing Pete and the rest of us started here will be diluted. We've got to respect each other.

If you bare in mind that Henry Winter viewed the forum today - what sort of credability will we gain if we're calling each other cunts?

Debate all day but keep it civil.

Grendel

I think that's enough now. Feel free to take your little spat to a private message.

Sorry Mark but with respect that’s not your call to make. The outing of Ellis and the subsequent fall out from it is symptomatic of the trust and The way it lies and deceives

Just because Neil says now you are a guy he can talk to doesn’t give you the right to censure me on here

Grendel

According to the minutes Kalns and Johnson were attending board meetings before they were on the board anyway so I'm not sure being kicked off the board necessarily means he's not involved.

And of course Johnson is still on there.

Exactly

jordan210

As far as I can see on FSA website Roger is still the Trusts representative. He stepped down from the trust in July time. But in September he was at a meeting at FSA

He is one of three League One and Two Network representative.

Hopefully that clears up facts and name calling.

Grendel

This is turning into SBT vs. The Trust...

I'm not a fan but I feel it's getting a bit much this. Ideal world we'd work together and reform but this is going too far away from we set out to achieve...just my opinion.

I can assure you there will be a media story soon with a sad looking Two Daves saying they are trying to get the club back and certain “social media forces” are stopping it from happening

mark82

Sorry Mark but with respect that’s not your call to make. The outing of Ellis and the subsequent fall out from it is symptomatic of the trust and The way it lies and deceives

Just because Neil says now you are a guy he can talk to doesn’t give you the right to censure me on here

At the end of the day, do what you want, but the bickering is taking away from what was a constructive thread. It's got nothing to do with Neil or anyone else from the trust. I've been very critical of the trust and my opinion hasn't changed.

mark82

As far as I can see on FSA website Roger is still the Trusts representative. He stepped down from the trust in July time. But in September he was at a meeting at FSA

He is one of three League One and Two Network representative.

Hopefully that clears up facts and name calling.

Yeah, I think everyone knows he's on there and named as SBT representative. Don't know when he gained that position but for me shouldn't be associated with SBT in any capacity.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Good bump, beat me to it.

@SkyBluePete - What's the update? Are you still waiting on responses from some parties?
Lots is happening I promise a full update start March.

it’s not so much waiting on parties other than Rupert Lowe about the Eu complaint it’s more what do we want. I want city back in coventry ASAP. Can we do anything about that? Maybe

I am interested whether us lot would want that to happen this season or wait till next

Grendel

it’s not so much waiting on parties other than Rupert Lowe about the Eu complaint it’s more what do we want. I want city back in coventry ASAP. Can we do anything about that? Maybe

I am interested whether us lot would want that to happen this season or wait till next

Rupert Lowe is no longer an MEP is he?

Johnnythespider

I would expect this to split fans into those who are going and those who aren't, but if Robins and the players are happy to return and finish the season at the ricoh then go for it.

Sky Blue Pete

I would expect this to split fans into those who are going and those who aren't, but if Robins and the players are happy to return and finish the season at the ricoh then go for it.
Ok that’s useful and interesting. I’m happy that there may be competing opinions and if there is then I’m happy to suggest to anyone willing to listen that if it can’t be this season ok but if there’s any chance tell us what’s happening so we know

Users who are viewing this thread