All purpose cricket thread

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
Missed the first half for that. Assumed it was over long ago, but just kept hope alive right until the very end. Enjoyed it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
As he came in I was just about to put what is the point in either of the Currans, I don’t think either would would bowl a county side out and then he has his once in a lifetime innings.

Get Woaksy back in a real bowling all rounder.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Great start for the Bears. Derby 0-2!

Games are being streamed live on YouTube for free. Looks like they've improved the setup from last year and Rob Gurney is on comms.
The streaming has got better every year I am watching on the app on my phone at the moment.

1nilandwe...

Mar 23, 2012
The ECB (rightly) get a lot of stick for a lot of things, but making all of these streams available with BBC commentary attached is really fantastic.
And as has been said, it is getting better too. Expecting a pretty middling season for Warwickshire this year. Batting looks pretty fragile and the bowling looks much weaker without Jeetan Patel to back things up. Having said that, OHD is steadily becoming quietly brilliant.

Reactions: Boosh

Boosh

Jun 28, 2020
Handy little partnership for Derbyshire. Is it me or have most of the games been identical to eachother. Early wickets before lunch, partnership after it

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Bears struggling they haven’t sorted the major issue of being able to post big first innings scores.

Reactions: Boosh