Transfer Rumour Alex Lind (1 Viewer)

edgy

Still find this a bit weird. Maybe it's the hope that maybe there is something in it. And on the face of it, seems a realistic transfer.

If this was an elaborate wind up, then where is the mocking and derision of us on social media? Like a terrorist attack, where the responsible group takes the plaudits soon after.

Could it be agent tactics to create interest or is creating a website and a rumour a bit far fetched?

Alkhen

Rak Sakyi was the name I was given a couple of weeks back but i can imagine we wont be top of the list for him with the clubs interested
Would fit in well, I wonder what the relationship with Palace is after they sent us the "crown Jewel" of the their academy only for us to send him back a month or two later. I guess that wasn't our fault

TomRad85

Rak Sakyi was the name I was given a couple of weeks back but i can imagine we wont be top of the list for him with the clubs interested
Reckon we could muster up someone better from abroad anyway the way we've been recruiting. Sakamoto mk2 from the Estonian Premier League incoming.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Would fit in well, I wonder what the relationship with Palace is after they sent us the "crown Jewel" of the their academy only for us to send him back a month or two later. I guess that wasn't our fault
He was crap tbf

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Some of the names bandied about make me worry about a Mowbray window where we aim too high and end up with no one.
Yeah but we’re no longer a complete basket case* of a club…we’ve got money and respect!

*a Cardiff fan I know once referred to as such. About 5 years ago. It’s all cyclical!

Samo

I mean, we've brought Torp in to be fair.

We have but if we view him as a Hamer replacement, we haven't replaced Ayari.
Or reinforced the forward line which is obviously short following the formation switch.

MalcSB

We have but if we view him as a Hamer replacement, we haven't replaced Ayari.
Or reinforced the forward line which is obviously short following the formation switch.
Does Ayari need replacing? He contributed little or nothing. He’s not got a lot of minutes at Blackburn either, not for the first team anyway.

Deity

He's linked with Southampton, Ipswich and Hull and won't be fit for a couple of weeks after missing over 3 months.

I can't see him coming here.
I agree we are an outside bet.

I don’t think his recent injury would put us off IF we had one eye on signing him in the summer anyway.

Mucca Mad Boys

Some of the names bandied about make me worry about a Mowbray window where we aim too high and end up with no one.

Before the window, MR and Doug King said they’d be bold in the transfer of deals were to be done and also something about . I interpreted this to mean that we’ll try to make ambitious deals but we won’t force things.

The club is rightfully content with the squad at the minute. It’s not perfect and there are obvious areas of improvements (wide players). We can be patient with our recruitment and if we fall short this season, so be it - there’s always next year.

All in all, we don’t need to force a transfer or two chasing our goals this season. We don’t want to blunder into making bad signings.

Martin180

Huntelaar? Looks like Ruud van Lindstelrooy.
Horses Seo GIF by Kiwosan

slowpoke

Before the window, MR and Doug King said they’d be bold in the transfer of deals were to be done and also something about . I interpreted this to mean that we’ll try to make ambitious deals but we won’t force things.

The club is rightfully content with the squad at the minute. It’s not perfect and there are obvious areas of improvements (wide players). We can be patient with our recruitment and if we fall short this season, so be it - there’s always next year.

All in all, we don’t need to force a transfer or two chasing our goals this season. We don’t want to blunder into making bad signings.
Mark Robins is the scarlet pimpernel of transfers, you never get any hint or anything about what is happening but like his interview last week it always seem there’s a twinkle in his eye when interviewed, I’d be a bit gob smacked if there’s not one or two on the horizon.

JSL

Keep your eyes peeled for possible sightings in tonight's crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if there were any 'guests' coming for a look around ahead of signing before deadline.

Robinshio

Keep your eyes peeled for possible sightings in tonight's crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if there were any 'guests' coming for a look around ahead of signing before deadline.
Maybe a 32 year old with a Kent accent, and big hands

Users who are viewing this thread