Transfer Rumour Alex Lind (1 Viewer)

edgy

This one appears to have legs. So he's worthy of his own thread.

I like the look of him from Youtube. Tall, stocky and has a bit of pace too.

"ALEXANDER LIND - 21 - Silkeborg - £1.7m (transfermarkt). Lind has been a integral for Silkeborg this season, playing in the surprisingly competitive Danish Superliga. With 10 goals and 2 assists, the young Dane has been in fine form, managing a goal involvement every 78 mins, which is nothing to sniff at in ANY of Europe's leagues. Lind is a joy to watch. Composed and clinical are operative words when it comes to Lind. Whether it's a one on one, finding space at the back post or running into space from deep, the kid can finish from anywhere and everywhere. He's press resistant and a very good interlinker of play with his back to goal, but he'll also put the graft in to get back involved with play in the box, often attacking crosses with smart anticipation and determination. One scout has likened Lind to Klaas Jan Huntelaar, which seems very apt. A top talent, more than ready for the EFL."

Martin180

Cant wait for the song suggestions

View attachment 33704
Funny GIF

Winny the Bish

That source website looks like the fakest thing I’ve ever seen. Also the article went live Friday and none of the Scandi journos/analysts have mentioned it. Don’t hold your breath.

ptr

Someone get on that flight tracker app then ffs. Not a credible rumour until I see a map of a small aircraft heading from Denmark to Coventry.

fatso

Someone get on that flight tracker app then ffs. Not a credible rumour until I see a map of a small aircraft heading from Denmark to Coventry.
Surely it's Denmark to Birmingham Airport, then an uber to the bushes outside Ryton.

MikeyMoo

The Wikipedia entry is really there. This is a serious wind-up if that’s what it is. Fake articles, websites, rumours, hilarious.

Bernie Rhodes Nose

This one appears to have legs. So he's worthy of his own thread.

I like the look of him from Youtube. Tall, stocky and has a bit of pace too.

"ALEXANDER LIND - 21 - Silkeborg - £1.7m (transfermarkt). Lind has been a integral for Silkeborg this season, playing in the surprisingly competitive Danish Superliga. With 10 goals and 2 assists, the young Dane has been in fine form, managing a goal involvement every 78 mins, which is nothing to sniff at in ANY of Europe's leagues. Lind is a joy to watch. Composed and clinical are operative words when it comes to Lind. Whether it's a one on one, finding space at the back post or running into space from deep, the kid can finish from anywhere and everywhere. He's press resistant and a very good interlinker of play with his back to goal, but he'll also put the graft in to get back involved with play in the box, often attacking crosses with smart anticipation and determination. One scout has likened Lind to Klaas Jan Huntelaar, which seems very apt. A top talent, more than ready for the EFL."
Are you his agent?

Users who are viewing this thread