Match Thread AFC Wimbledon v Coventry (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Yay! Let's all be happy they lost, because if you're pissed off you get labeled a bewetter.
Fuck that and fuck @hill83 - the bloke who moans when people slag off 1/4 caste people as it's racist - yet calls people spastics.
Agree with first part 100 percent. Not second. Would have got a like if you didn't go after him

skyblueelephant76

When you concede four goals at the end of two games, you look at the defence, no? We know we need at least one more. That backline has never played together before. People on about Hamer - also true that it's two games binned off when Kelly comes on. Probably coincidence. This is basically a pre-season friendly given the three week head start other clubs have on us. Calm down!
Kelly started.

pusbccfc

We should have been 4 up

Absolutely. More than one issues.

It's not bedwetting to suggest this isn't something that happens a lot under Robins. It's his weakness for me as a manager. We've led an awful lot of games in the past 3/4 years and not finished them off and conceded late.

lord_garrincha

This has annoyed me more than Sunday, Leicester away against mostly PL opposition I can sort of accept

Shouldn’t be happening against fucking Wimbledon , pathetic when we’ve put a real strong team out.

Also makes me look forward to Middlesbrough a lot less now 😔
With a bit of luck, they'll draw Chelsea next round & you can add a 6-0 defeat to your Luton lose 38 on the spin acca 👍

Brighton Sky Blue

When you concede four goals at the end of two games, you look at the defence, no? We know we need at least one more. That backline has never played together before. People on about Hamer - also true that it's two games binned off when Kelly comes on. Probably coincidence. This is basically a pre-season friendly given the three week head start other clubs have on us. Calm down!
You look at fitness levels more like and they clearly aren’t where they need to be. I said after Exeter, we needed another friendly.

Alkhen

Not too worried yet, missed chances but it's probably rust. I'd be more alarmed if they weren't creating anything.

Would like a cup run one day tho! Been a while unless you count the glorious run Russel Slade took us on in the Checkatrade 🏆

Evo1883

Absolutely. More than one issues.

It's not bedwetting to suggest this isn't something that happens a lot under Robins. It's his weakness for me as a manager. We've led an awful lot of games in the past 3/4 years and not finished them off and conceded late.
We've also got points right at the death many many times ..

Matt smith

You do realise how well the gaffer and his staff coach the players?

we’re trying to build a squad - less time on training pitch

trust the manager

CCFCBat

The bloke that shags his Mrs for 20 seconds then wonders why she fucks the milkman. I bet you'd stand there and clap.

What are you talking about. Does a poor result make you talk nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

The bloke that shags his Mrs for 20 seconds then wonders why she fucks the milkman. I bet you'd stand there and clap.
Sounds like you are bitter from personal experience?

mmttww

Yay! Let's all be happy they lost, because if you're pissed off you get labeled a bewetter.
Fuck that and fuck @hill83 - the bloke who moans when people slag off 1/4 caste people as it's racist - yet calls people spastics.
Mate, you OK?

Greggs

What are you talking about. Does a poor result make you talk nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, someone insulting me because I claim that we weren't good enough is enough to do that. Everything is rosey. We'll lose Saturday, but it's OK, the team has to gel.....

hamertime

Well we know how good robins is without money, we’re gonna find out now how good he is with money.

I think once we click and gel will be a good team.

skyblu3sk

If you're going to disagree at least reason and back it up.

Yes, it was very much the shite they came out with.
Ok for a start Slade started in December and had us relegated basically by March. We are in August with one game played and the transfer window open.

Users who are viewing this thread