Match Thread AFC Wimbledon v Coventry (5 Viewers)

covcity4life

No that’s why I’m not making stupid patronising comments it doesn’t matter - it clearly does if you’ve made an effort to attend a game and clearly it’s going to piss off anyone who went
I get that some not too downhearted as others but don't think anyone should say they don't care if lost wether went game or not!

pusbccfc

Its called football mate , watch it a bit longer and you will understand it happens quite a lot

So you can't critise Robins for anything at all?

Even the best managers have their weaknesses.

PVA

No that’s why I’m not making stupid patronising comments it doesn’t matter - it clearly does if you’ve made an effort to attend a game and clearly it’s going to piss off anyone who went

The league cup doesn't matter. That's not a stupid comment.

And as if you've never said anything stupid about a game you weren't at. Bore off.

SkyBlueMatt

Anything less than play offs is under achieving
It isn't though. We've spent a few quid but that doesn't equal results. We've got where we've got due to siege mentality.

I've pissed my bed, too much to drink. Wrexham and now Wimbledon we'll turn it around but there's no excusing that.

Does anyone want my ST's for Saturday?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

David O'Day

He says it's quite a frantic and frenetic league not Cup.
But that bit is clearly talking about their future prospects in the league. He is clearly counting today's game as part of the evidence of the misgivings he claims to have.

Otis

Clichéd bollocks. Get the strikers firing as they should, and will be, and we'll do fine.
Exactly. We are creating shed loads of chances. I'd only be worried if we WEREN'T creating chances.

Carry on as we are and we will start thumping teams real soon.

Let's not overreact. Two games in and we should have won both easily.

We will be fine.

covcity4life

The league cup doesn't matter. That's not a stupid comment.

And as if you've never said anything stupid about a game you weren't at. Bore off.
It could have mattered.

It could give Collins and other fringe players more game time

It could bring us a money making tie

We could have won it and got into Europa

We had nothing to lose by winning this. That's why some are dissapointed. It's football. You wanna win.

No need for panic but it's ok for people to be upset.

skyblu3sk

But that bit is clearly talking about their future prospects in the league. He is clearly counting today's game as part of the evidence of the misgivings he claims to have.
Fuck it I don't know why it matters one or two games in to the season people need to chill the fuck out.

SBT

Very odd game, we were totally in control, but took the foot off the gas once we moved things round to get minutes for Simms and Palmer, and they had a burst of energy which took everyone by surprise.

Wright looks like a real handful, incredibly quick. He was showboating a little, shooting when he might have passed (and more often than not volleying it out of the stadium). I’m excited to see how he does, he has a very high ceiling (because he’s 6’3” lol)

Was very impressed with Godden, excellent first touch throughout

Sakamoto is full of energy and looked like he was taking control of the game but then got shunted out to LWB, where he was much less effective

MVE did very little of note and got caught out for their first goal. Bidwell was very good at LWB, and clearly has a very good understanding with Hamer

Grendel

It isn't though. We've spent a few quid but that doesn't equal results. We've got where we've got due to siege mentality.

I've pissed my bed, too much to drink. Wrexham and now Wimbledon we'll turn it around but there's no excusing that.

Does anyone want my ST's for Saturday?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

It is anything less is a decline

skyblu3sk

agreed

Seen the fella asking how long DK will give Robins?

Classic of it's genre
It happens every season and every season as soon as you point out they were bed wetting clowns the response is "how were we supposed to react the results were bad" arghhhhhh look more than a few games ahead or behind you dumb pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread