AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Must be the manager of the Month award :(

fernandopartridge

Midfield have been dreadful but I think it's because of how much we tend to dominate usually. If we don't concede we'll score in the end I think. Or hope.

covhead1

poor first half for us.
AFC look the better side so far, hope we come out a bit sharper for the second half.

fernandopartridge

Baker is treating the game like a friendly, trying silly turns etc. His mistake nearly led to a goal. Thomas is dilly dally on the ball but Wimbledon have worked hard, we'd be better off keeping possession in the early part of the 2nd half and then hitting them.

Covstar

Wimbledon have maintained a good structure in defence so far and are pressing us when we get inside their half. They have had some decent opportunities themselves and thanks to one fantastic save from Joe Murphy we are still level at half time. Weak link so far has been Barton in midfield. Missing Fleck's composure, passing and vision quite badly.

Hopefully Pressley tweaks things up a bit and we come out all guns blazing 2nd half. Still going for a 2-0 victory - A Callum Wilson goal along with a Moussa screamer right at the end.

CCFC_Charlie

I do wonder what the opinion towards Moussa would be if he didn't score the odd decent goal. Complete passenger most of the time.

kg82

I do wonder what the opinion towards Moussa would be if he didn't score the odd decent goal. Complete passenger most of the time.

Not really different to the rest of the team at the moment so not sure why you're picking out moussa.

mark82

How was that not a free kick. Bobby Gould must have forgotten his glasses as well as the ref.

Users who are viewing this thread