AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Fucking hell. I just switched the radio on to hear Leon Clarke score, and just as I get excited I realise they're just airing commentary from the last game.

Joy Division

David James hasn't done any homework has he, knows nothing about us!

bigfatronssba

Lot of Wimbledon pressure so far. Just need to soak this up for now and then try and attack ourselves.

In fairness to the players their probably not used to playing in front of a big crowd.

skybluebeduff

I wonder how much we got Blair Adams for?, and what his contract is?, he's looking like a young Leighton Baines in a way, always looking to get forward, great to see!

torchomatic

Bobby gould is getting on my nerves. Wish he'd shut up.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Happy_Martian

Barton looks devoid of ideas sadly. He seems to be losing the ball as often as finding a Sky Blue shirt tonight.

skybluebeduff

Bobby gould is getting on my nerves. Wish he'd shut up.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Fell lucky, some people are using streams that are not English commentary, just need a gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to understand them! ;)

Happy_Martian

Fell lucky, some people are using streams that are not English commentary, just need a gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to understand them! ;)

Or you could turn of the sound completely and listen to CWR commentary :)

mark82

Well, someone has finally located the old Coventry City. Talks must have gone well between Ann & Joy.

ccfcway

would love to see a stat when the last time in a half of football that Leon Clarke hasn't had a shot !

Users who are viewing this thread