Administration looms (1 Viewer)

Mr T - Sukka!

Administration looms? So does carrying on without going into admin.

There is no vaild points rasied as to why administration might be likely.

Its a bit like saying City MIGHT get promoted. Bit pointless.

TheUKGryphon

I thought it was Saturday not Bulshit Thursday.

There are always options even if we do lose the Ricoh.

I doubt that would happen anyway as SISU or ACL cannot survive without each other. A deal will be struck.

Grendel

Skyblue4u

Make sure somebody pulls this thread back after new year so we can all laugh and point at Westendagro for starting a groundless (pardon the pun) thread

WestEndAgro

By who? Your mate in your local or someone with any inside knowledge?

Allegedly inside knowledge, via a meeting which took place yesterday involving former and current Referees. Don't know why it would be mentioned if it had no substance.

WestEndAgro

Make sure somebody pulls this thread back after new year so we can all laugh and point at Westendagro for starting a groundless (pardon the pun) thread

By all means bring the post back up, I'm sure I could find hundreds of yours spouting pointless bollox.

SkyblueBazza

Allegedly inside knowledge, via a meeting which took place yesterday involving former and current Referees. Don't know why it would be mentioned if it had no substance.

In fairness mate - it might be a point of discussion at the local barber's between two of the club's admin staff. I wouldn't count that as inside information nor worthy of further debate on here either.

WestEndAgro

Listen lads no one likes what I'm posting nor do I , time will tell ?

Close the post

Davo

To point out another ridiculous statement you've made. Referees knowing sensitive info at boardroom level of a league one club.
You clown

torchomatic

Party hats out for some then!

WestEndAgro

To point out another ridiculous statement you've made. Referees knowing sensitive info at boardroom level of a league one club.
You clown

You sir are a Mug, I was asked where the information came from so I answered, couldn't give a flying fig if you believe it or not .

Davo

You sir are a Mug, I was asked where the information came from so I answered, couldn't give a flying fig if you believe it or not .

Do you repeat every bit of bullshit you hear on an Internet forum.
You heard it, should realise it's utter bollocks and forget you ever heard it. Instead you start a thread with a title suggesting its fact and you believe it to be true. What a gullible bell end

WestEndAgro

Do you repeat every bit of bullshit you hear on an Internet forum.
You heard it, should realise it's utter bollocks and forget you ever heard it. Instead you start a thread with a title suggesting its fact and you believe it to be true. What a gullible bell end

I was told in person you big prick, how difficult is that to understand ? Are you some kind of retard, I know you are new to this forum business, if you don't like someones thread don't read,it now FUCK OFF

Grendel

I was told in person you big prick, how difficult is that to understand ? Are you some kind of retard, I know you are new to this forum business, if you don't like someones thread don't read,it now feck OFF

Hardly a day to bring bad news though is it? Especially when it appears to be no news.

So I agree with the other poster and I'm neither new or a retard.

Covstu

bit of a strange thread to post after a great win! (nevermind the tirade of abuse afterwards!)

wingy

bit of a strange thread to post after a great win! (nevermind the tirade of abuse afterwards!)

He posted it pre kick-off ,and its something he's heard ,true or not no need for abuse on either side ,i'm with him ,if you don't like it don't read it .

I was told in person you big prick, how difficult is that to understand ? Are you some kind of retard, I know you are new to this forum business, if you don't like someones thread don't read,it now FUCK OFF

You need to stop replying. By rising to the bait you make yourself look a proper dick. Thats regardless if you or anyone else is new to the forum. Admin has loomed for the last 24 months or more but it still aint happened.

torchomatic

rupert_bear

Don't want to scaremonger but this might not be that far off the mark, with or without any Ricoh deal from what i have been told financing 2013 is a massive headache for SISU and this time there's no Jukewicz to capatalise on it was his £1.1 million that saw us through last year.
I think that is what the held back back rent will go towards if a deal is struck.

Users who are viewing this thread