Administration looms (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

why wait until the end of the season?:slap:

skyblueexile

todays Sunday Express Financial section page 3carries an article that Cooper Parry reconstruction team are talking to CCFC incase no agreement is reached!!

chairman says "we arehelping coventrys board to explore the options"

can't find a link - sorry

This would be typical in a season where we are starting to play. Thats the good thing about being a Cov fan, always something to come along and fuck you over....:claping hands:

WestEndAgro

He posted it pre kick-off ,and its something he's heard ,true or not no need for abuse on either side ,i'm with him ,if you don't like it don't read it .

Thank you for your support Wingy ! You are definitely one of the more knowledgable posters.

Davo

He posted it pre kick-off ,and its something he's heard ,true or not no need for abuse on either side ,i'm with him ,if you don't like it don't read it .

So if I post a thread titled 'MCGoldrick contract signing imminent' would you read it? I'm sure you would. If I then posted saying ' I heard it through a bloke who was told it by some guy who heard it at a referees meeting' youd think, 'what a dick, why bother posting it' or would you be ok with me passing on rumours from a ridiculous source?

wingy

So if I post a thread titled 'MCGoldrick contract signing imminent' would you read it? I'm sure you would. If I then posted saying ' I heard it through a bloke who was told it by some guy who heard it at a referees meeting' youd think, 'what a dick, why bother posting it' or would you be ok with me passing on rumours from a ridiculous source?

I don't have a problem with anyone posting any information positive /negative from any source however plausible or not on a football forum designed to illiciit chat/opinion.

Joy Division

I was told in person you big prick, how difficult is that to understand ? Are you some kind of retard, I know you are new to this forum business, if you don't like someones thread don't read,it now FUCK OFF

What is a 'retard'?

ccfcway

aren they just "talking to them" in case they dont reach an agreement.

Surely this is another SISU leak in order for it to look like we might go under without a rent reduction agreement ?

hopesprings

a lttle help

Sorry to see people falling out hopefully we are after all sky blue through and through. If it is any help at all I think the road outside my Mums has just been retard, she says there was a bit of a smell but the road is much smoother than it was. Keep the faith PUSB:D:D

mark82

Sorry to see people falling out hopefully we are after all sky blue through and through. If it is any help at all I think the road outside my Mums has just been retard, she says there was a bit of a smell but the road is much smoother than it was. Keep the faith PUSB:D:D

Did the retarring make your car retard though?

italiahorse

I was told in person you big prick, how difficult is that to understand ? Are you some kind of retard, I know you are new to this forum business, if you don't like someones thread don't read,it now FUCK OFF

The problem is that the heading draws you in, believing that there is substance to help us understand what is going on behind the scenes. When you go in its just another person who has no information whatsoever and wants his name in lights. To make this one worse he quotes a source that in no way would know what's going on. We fans get drawn into every tit bit just in case the answer is there. We then find we get frustrated and vent our feelings.

If you put "Admin Looms according to a old referees meeting in pub" then we can treat it with the contempt it deserves and move on to the fact that we now have a team playing well and bathe in the glory of telling each other how good we are. I guess you will then start the thread " McGoldrick moves to Derby" ................... don't forget "according to Car Park C attendants"

Users who are viewing this thread