ACL injuries (1 Viewer)

steve82

but he isnt a passenger if in last league game he got an assist?

even in yesterdays shit show at least jones had our best chance(a shot wide) shipley hit one over the stands! we need jones more.

bayliss i get what ur saying, i have been cirtical of him being selfish,but still dont think he is doing too bad personally, but as i said until kelly and ogogo take their chance i would keep bayliss alongside doyle. its been working for us when you look at league form.

Yes he did he got a assist from his saved shot which Doyle scored against Accrington.

My point is I’d allow him time without the pressure and expectation when he comes on or gets a rare start now we’re only left with the league games.

Evidence is there from the love Shipley gets some fans don’t allow for time, look at the rest of the ACL club. Brown was wrote off from his early showings, Ogogo still has question marks too. Andreu his legs apparently have walked off with Doyle’s.

Too much expectation is there to perform at a level from sections and they become more vocal on away days and get picked out when things don’t go right, he’s miles off the JJ we seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Yes he did he got a assist from his saved shot which Doyle scored against Accrington.

My point is I’d allow him time without the pressure and expectation when he comes on or gets a rare start now we’re only left with the league games.

Evidence is there from the love Shipley gets some fans don’t allow for time, look at the rest of the ACL club. Brown was wrote off from his early showings, Ogogo still has question marks too. Andreu his legs apparently have walked off with Doyle’s.

Too much expectation is there to perform at a level from sections and they become more vocal on away days and get picked out when things don’t go right, he’s miles off the JJ we seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i agree on the acl recovery stuff, i am just saying i think a below par jones is better than other options we have.

CJ_covblaze

A lot depends on whether the PCL is ruptured as well as the ACL when it comes to recovery. I’ve done my right ACL 3 times and the PCL is still torn from the first incident. The worst thing about ACL injuries is they can happen at random times. My first was when I was 15 due to a striker sliding in and siting on my ankle which ended up on my chest and second was in my first game back 2 years later (probably not enough recovery time) when I landed from a catch. The third didn’t happen until 10 years later when I put my foot to the floor whilst getting out of the car.

Major issue during and after rehab is launching, twisting and turning. Those three things are never the same no matter how much physio you’ve had.

Recovery time varies but players should be given a full year at least after their first match after injury before they can be judged on their abilities.

Last edited:

covcity4life

A lot depends on whether the PCL is ruptured as well as the ACL when it comes to recovery. I’ve done my right ACL 3 times and the PCL is still torn from the first incident. The worst thing about ACL injuries is they can happen at random times. My first was when I was 15 due to a striker sliding in and siting on my ankle which ended up on my chest and second was in my first game back 2 years later (probably not enough recovery time) when I landed from a catch. The third didn’t happen until 10 years later when I put my foot to the floor whilst getting out of the car.

Major issue during and after rehab is launching, twisting and turning. Those three things are never the same no matter how much physio you’ve had.

Recovery time varies but players should be given a full year at least after their first match after injury before they can be judged on their abilities.

Here's to next 11 month's! Angry if he does before that is a bonus

better days

Joe Gomez had a bad ACL injury shortly after his transfer to Liverpool which took him a year to come back from
He's now being described as world class after his recent performances including yesterday
Still only 21
A great example of how some players can come back even stronger after this terrible injury

no_loyalty

LOB has a knee ligament injury, don't know if its his ACL though.

Nick

Administrator
In the Cheltenham game

I couldn't remember it showing during the game and him being injured, maybe was too angry!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread