ACL Embarassed?? (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Alternatively.... ....

Please post again as you are the only one bothering to talk to us whilst this stupid mess plays out.

Tying a balloon to someone's car although a miss thought out prank in the circumstances, has no relevance to whether you tell the truth in here or not.

Signed

Stupid Shit

Note edit

and prick (sorry missed that bit)

Last edited:

mark82

anyone who defends this or downplays it is a stupid shit

this is just a game to acl,they want to win and finish with last laugh they dont give a shit about ccfc

after this we now know we can disregard PKWH posts, anytime he says sisu have not responded we cant trust him

dont post again you prick

A bit harsh mate. At least he tries to communicate his side to us whether you agree or disagree (and I often disagree).

This act was stupid and unprofessional but he hasn't killed anyone. Lets not throw this out of all proportion (although if it had been the other way round I'm sure most on here, including those defending PWKH, would be after Fisher's blood).

torchomatic

Mr Knatchbull-Hugessen did not deny the incident. "I’m pleading the fifth (amendment)," he joked.
He added: "It isn’t a question of being anti-Sisu. Let’s have some proper business discussion."

Ridiculous. If this had been reversed then a few heads would be exploding on here through rage, but because it’s “good old” PWKH then it’s OK. It makes me laugh when he said “it’s not a question of being anti-SISU. Let’s have a proper business discussion”. Is that the way to go about having a “proper business discussion” then, is it?

Both sides are as petty and pathetic as each other and we don’t need any of them.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I think now is the right time for me to apologise for me recent outburst on this forum at PWKH, there was me thinking that you were untrustworthy and that some of your actions were irresponsible regardless to your support of CCFC.

Now I truly know that you would never tie balloons too another mans ca-r...

Wait a minute now... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

covcity4life

A bit harsh mate. At least he tries to communicate his side to us whether you agree or disagree (and I often disagree).

This act was stupid and unprofessional but he hasn't killed anyone. Lets not throw this out of all proportion (although if it had been the other way round I'm sure most on here, including those defending PWKH, would be after Fisher's blood).

exactly,its the blatant hypocrisy that pisses me off

acl muppets like dongon should be banned for 2-3 weeks if they persist in trolling

Spencer

It may not have killed anybody but it has made ccfc look like a laughing stock in the national press.

It has also shown, in my opinion, that PWKH is willing to manipulate the feelings of the fans to suit his own purposes. If he will do that in Crawley serious questions have to be asked about his reliability on here.

valiant15

No harm done? These are the people who stated a deal was done on a handshake, who are responsible for helping secure the future of CCFC and the Ricoh. To be blunt if I had employee's who acted in such a fashion it would be classed as gross misconduct and dealt with accordingly.

Lets be honest if this was SISU who pulled such a stunt then we would be screaming from the rafters. Personally I am disgusted that an officer level employee of any company could act in this fashion.

I really hope the story is not factually accurate.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

mark82

It may not have killed anybody but it has made ccfc look like a laughing stock in the national press.

It has also shown, in my opinion, that PWKH is willing to manipulate the feelings of the fans to suit his own purposes. If he will do that in Crawley serious questions have to be asked about his reliability on here.

Not sure why he should stop posting on here though. Just because he has done something many of us disagree with, and many of us disagree with his opinion when he posts on here, isn't a reason for him to stop communicating with the fans. That is what we ask for after all and no matter your opinion he is involved in this situation.

valiant15

This website would buckle if a Sisu board member did this. The uproar would be deafening.

But an ACL board member did it, so it's all shits and giggles.

Your'e embarassing yourself with your growing backing of shitsu. What a fucking turncoat you are.

valiant15

anyone who defends this or downplays it is a stupid shit

this is just a game to acl,they want to win and finish with last laugh they dont give a shit about ccfc

after this we now know we can disregard PKWH posts, anytime he says sisu have not responded we cant trust him

dont post again you prick
You thick bellend,Your'e the biggest retard on here. You know nothing.

RoboCCFC90

Your'e embarassing yourself with your growing backing of shitsu. What a fucking turncoat you are.

I think Hill83 has always been on the fence, no one backs SISU, but it's amazing how when this sort of thing happens because its happened to SISU it's automatically a thing we can laugh off.

hill83

I think Hill83 has always been on the fence, no one backs SISU, but it's amazing how when this sort of thing happens because its happened to SISU it's automatically a thing we can laugh off.

Exactly. Although at the moment I'm more towards getting Sisu out, as my previous posts would suggest. Don't let that stop you though hey valiant.

mark82

This is what annoys me. No-one on here is pro-SISU. Why can people not get that into their heads.

RoboCCFC90

Exactly. Although at the moment I'm more towards getting Sisu out, as my previous posts would suggest. Don't let that stop you though hey valiant.

I don't think there is anyone who supports them mate, but when you see things like this it makes you wonder if ACL are really creditable..

Last edited:

valiant15

Wrong. According to him he was very vocal with the sisu out protests in the relegation season. Never trust a scab.

Big_Ben

Not sure why he should stop posting on here though. Just because he has done something many of us disagree with, and many of us disagree with his opinion when he posts on here, isn't a reason for him to stop communicating with the fans. That is what we ask for after all and no matter your opinion he is involved in this situation.

The situation is only as it is because they were caught red-handed and it is being played down as a childish action by people who should have known better. If the boot had been on the other foot it would have been World War 3.
But what would have happened if they hadn't been caught in the act?
A pound to a penny it would have resulted in the press looking at it as yet another protest by disgruntled fans against TK and SISU - and you can bet that the naughty boys from ACL wouldn't have said a word against that.
Extremely poor taste PWKH - you should be ashamed, especially after coming on here with your holier-than-thou pontifying.
More like deliberate shit-stirring for ACL's personal gain, in my opinion.

LarryGrayson

hill83

Wrong. According to him he was very vocal with the sisu out protests in the relegation season. Never trust a scab.

Shockingly opinions change based on what's going on.
For example I didn't want them out at the beginning of the season as they appeared to have invested and we got several players in. Now they are being bellends, I'm swaying towards thinking it's time for them to move on. What's wrong with that?

That's why I mentioned 'blind hatred' the other day. Something you are clearly afflicted with.

Here's one for you. If Sisu invested £50m in the ground and club next week I'd want them to stay again. I want whatever helps the club. Problem?

Now stop picking on me, scabs bleed.

RoboCCFC90

I think most people have been Valiant, but this behaviour you can't condone, if it was any other normal fan than maybe it wouldn't be so bad and we could laugh it off (Perhaps), but when it's someone who is supposed to be a trusted and important figure in the light of these negotiations and represents a company like ACL.. Sorry but it makes you look like a douche (Truth hurts PWKH)

Godiva

PWKH refusing to comment on his childish behavior displays him as one who do not take responsibility for his actions. He should own up to what he did.

If nothing else it clearly demonstrate that PWKH have sisu out as priority no 1.
But surely it is not his place to dictate who owns the club. ACL can decide whether or not they will do business with the club under the current owners, but it's not their place (or their officers place) to actively be involved in trying to force them out.

Although I find the whole story very amusing, I also think it can cause a lot of trouble for ACL ... the question that should be asked is whether it is ACL's official plan to force shift of ownership of the club. If not, the incident may well (even should) lead to PWKH's 'resignation'.

psgm1

Banned

That's right, because SISU have never ever tried to manipulate either the local media or told anything that was untrue - hang on a minute.....

How does putting a balloon on a window make him a liar? It seems a tenuous leap of logic to me.

Agree it hardly puts him in a good light in terms of professionalism, but it hardly makes him a liar does it?

But does it mean no one is allowed to criticise SISU anymore ? does it fook. Seems the pro sisu band are leaping on this as an excuse to justify their blinkered views.

The facts are these...

Sisu signed a legally binding agreement to pay x amount of rent when they took over the club. Sisu did not make any attempt to buy the arena despite claiming that this was a key element of their plan when they took over. They took the shares away from fans for a nominal fee, to ensure they did not have to justify their actions to said share holders. Sisu used the excuse of health and safety to suppress protests (despite blackburn fans being allowed !). Sisu reneged on a legally binding contract and did so for over a year. This FORCED ACL to call for administration - as sisu went on record saying they may well put the club into liquidation.

Sure it is a petty pointless and humiliating stunt that may well backfire, but it pales into insignificance to what sisu has done to this club during their stewardship!

Big_Ben

Were they selling 'SISU out' balloons at Crawley, or did Knatch and Harris bring their own?
If so, why?
This prank couldn't possibly have been premeditated, could it?

These two morons from acl should resign straight away!!! This pwkh bloke is far to up his own arse for my liking also they rather play stupid schoolboy stunts rather then sit down and sort this mess out totally disgrace !! Do the decent thing pwkh or wotever your name is and resign no one can take you seriously after this!!!

PWKH

It seems this is in danger of getting blown out of all proportion. A single balloon was put under the wiper on Tim Fisher’s Defender. As we were walking away he caught us up and joked that we had better be careful or he would let his dog eat us. Nothing more. At least both “sides” can still retain their sense of humour whilst stuck in all the “issues”. It’s a pity the football was a muddy mess.

mattylad

If I am a serious investor and you say to me I have to deal with these jokers after something like this I would run for the hills. With the club close to going to the wall I am totally disgusted that anyone should act in this fashion.

If you read the CT article he pleads the 5th (in other words isn't man enough to own up to his actions) and instead trys a deflection tactic of spouting last weeks rhetoric....sorry PWKH but you have shown your true colours and they make you look a clown and a buffoon at a time when the club and Ricoh most needs serious business professionals able to help resolve its issues.

Users who are viewing this thread