ACL Embarassed?? (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

You are either on a wind up or extremely slow.
He has even said himself the reason for abusing you. You are mental.

Just read his posts.
I am sure you are capabable of working out what happened.

dongonzalos

anyone who defends this or downplays it is a stupid shit

this is just a game to acl,they want to win and finish with last laugh they dont give a shit about ccfc

after this we now know we can disregard PKWH posts, anytime he says sisu have not responded we cant trust him

dont post again you prick

Or his third.

hill83

Was it his first post, that convinced you he was like yourself from the start concerned with hypocrisy?

Initially no. But he wasn't having a pop at you then was he?

I'm talking about why he had a pop at you, which for the 20th time, was being annoyed about your hypocrisy.

hill83

Must be his 4th post directly addressing the issue of hypocrisy ......

This is the one, he then explained the reason for having a pop. In his very next post.

Or do we ignore that one? Look this is pointless now.
I'm not defending him. I just want you to see why you might draw abuse from your views on this.

dongonzalos

In the mean time you hill addressed the issue of hypocrisy as any person who felt it was an issue would. You mentioned it.
I agreed with you I would fall in that trap.
Torch had a pop about hypocrisy and again he made reference to it.

You are giving him far too much credit that drivel above was a rant about both ACL and SISU and in particular an attack about PWKH.
He was not happy with this whole debacle.

dongonzalos

exactly,its the blatant hypocrisy that pisses me off

acl muppets like dongon should be banned for 2-3 weeks if they persist in trolling

Or was it his 5th post after the likes of you and torch have mentioned the work hypocrisy and I have had a pop at him for abusing people.

The light bulb moment

hill83

In the mean time you hill addressed the issue of hypocrisy as any person who felt it was an issue would. You mentioned it.
I agreed with you I would fall in that trap.
Torch had a pop about hypocrisy and again he made reference to it.

You are giving him far too much credit that drivel above was a rant about both ACL and SISU and in particular an attack about PWKH.
He was not happy with this whole debacle.

All of that is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make. I'm telling you why he attacked you.

hill83

Have a read if my comment regarding hypocrisy
and maybe have a little time to reflect

Signed

Stupid shit

Oh nearly forgot and prick

You have even referenced the fact yourself and asked for him to reflect.
Why do this if he wasn't concerned with your hypocrisy at all. A strange thing to ask someone to do.

LarryGrayson

please somebody leave it before i slit me wrists lol

covcity4life

ahahah this cracks me up, i have got in your head dongon, comeplete breakdown

ahahah i AL THE LORD MASTER OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nonleagueherewecome

No, just a sad, delusional prick.

Nonleagueherewecome

remember when you left the forum because i TOLD you too? hHahaha

images

You mean when I stopped bothering to come on here because of too many posts from sad, delusional pricks? Don't take all the credit, you're a mere Prince of Delusion compared to the true kings.

SallyCinnamon

Good morning Peter (Or is it Mary Mungo Midge?)

They seem to have spelled your name wrong in the Boot Room on the football pages of today’s Coventry Telegraph. Rumour has it that you will be searched for balloons as you enter the Ricoh tomorrow – just thought I would tip you off. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread