ACL and the City Council announcement (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Played being past tense must mean the Mighty Sky Blues!!

Exactly, I hate the Welsh CCFC, I hate Cardiff more than Villa, Leicester and Brum, same goes for Ipswich (nothing to do with McG), Celtic and Rangers.

I hate a lot of teams that aren't our rivals :confused:

RoboCCFC90

Exactly, I hate the Welsh CCFC, I hate Cardiff more than Villa, Leicester and Brum, same goes for Ipswich (nothing to do with McG), Celtic and Rangers.

I hate a lot of teams that aren't our rivals :confused:

I didn't hear that you hated SISU in that?

Mucca Mad Boys

I didn't hear that you hated SISU in that?

They aren't a football team pal. Bu on that, why would I hate SISU? They've made mistakes etc. but many clubs do, and there're worse out there, not like their predecessors were perfect angels, just one of those.

RoboCCFC90

They aren't a football team pal. Bu on that, why would I hate SISU? They've made mistakes etc. but many clubs do, and there're worse out there, not like their predecessors were perfect angels, just one of those.

I know they ain't dude lmao! This is true mate, on a different subject entirely, whispers around the Ricoh are that Rob Earnshaw will seal a move to us in the next 24hrs

Mucca Mad Boys

I know they ain't dude lmao! This is true mate, on a different subject entirely, whispers around the Ricoh are that Rob Earnshaw will seal a move to us in the next 24hrs

Isn't going to happen, don't really want him to be perfectly honest, but if he's the best we can get...

I think a sub striker is needed, I don't think Elliot will ge enough goals if Clarke gets injured, and there's no guarantee Clarke will score loads, I think he will, but he's got off to a good start.

The Penguin

Who on Twitter is saying this about losing the contract? Club or who?
Rent has been paid (PKH confirmed this to Trust just now) but the lost contract story just beggars belief

Someone called Darryl Murphy (a radio reporter or somesuch).

Could be full of piss and wind for all I know, I'm not exactly local. :)

dongonzalos

Fletcher propaganda. Mutton propaganda. Council propaganda. SISU propaganda. ACL propaganda. Higgs propaganda.

Maybe one day we'll find out the truth. Not sure it's as black as white as you make out.

The next owners we have.

I would love it when they make a statement I believe it.

Even if I don't like it.

Like Dave Whelan.

I forgot how that feels if I ever knew?

Users who are viewing this thread