Accrington Chairman on twitter (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Blokes an idiot. He's also going on about what would happen if they could't fulfil their fixtures. Does he think the rules don't apply to them?

Same would happen as would happen to any other club that couldn't fulfil their fixtures.

fernandopartridge

That Holt is a bit of a dickhead but not sure about the pile on. The club is only his agent for away tickets, they're collecting money on his behalf true but that doesn't mean they can refund, so he's being disingenuous to say the club "have the money", they don't have title to it.

Grendel

The trust minister of communications speaks

Grendel

a bloke who posts exclusively under pseudonyms that purport to be somebody else going on about troll farms, what a crank old Kalns is

In troubled times old Tim can cheer us up. I know Holt has gone full Mike Bassett but I wonder what’s made of a bloke whose got a head of a journalist with a poodles mane dressed in a wonder woman outfit going on about troll farms and other strange hash tags.

TTG

fernandopartridge

In troubled times old Tim can cheer us up. I know Holt has gone full Mike Bassett but I wonder what’s made of a bloke whose got a head of a journalist with a poodles mane dressed in a wonder woman outfit going on about troll farms and other strange hash tags.
Haha, yeah. Kalns trying to play Jack Nicholson in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

rob9872

Out of interest, anyone know what's happening with Lincoln away too? I was going on supporters coach but purchased via our season tickets for someone else. He's paid me for them so I'm not out of pocket, but would like to refund him too without losing out personally. Hapoy to write my season ticket money off, but think all away games should be refunded.

chiefdave

Out of interest, anyone know what's happening with Lincoln away too? I was going on supporters coach but purchased via our season tickets for someone else. He's paid me for them so I'm not out of pocket, but would like to refund him too without losing out personally. Hapoy to write my season ticket money off, but think all away games should be refunded.
This was on the website yesterday, probably still waiting on Lincoln to give the go ahead for refunds as technically its postponed not cancelled.
Coventry City will update fans when it is able to regarding the Lincoln City game, which was scheduled for Saturday 21st March.

Wiseoldfool

I think if you bought online ticketmaster are refunding your card,if you paid by cash you will have to wait until they open the butts ticket office.

Nick

Administrator
He's moaning the club won't survive behind closed doors but bragging about a new stand. How does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread