Accounts (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

Seriously what the hell was interesting about the story the club did something they needed to do. I suppsoe when the other major breaking news for the CET is mans dog ran away in Canley then yep I supose it is somewhat interesting:whistle:

They found the dog... It was dishevelled but alive.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Agreed, whats happened though is by saying I have interesting news regarding the filing of accounts (when in the same amount of space he could have said Fisher says the accounts have been filed) he made people think the news was going to be very interesting, so when it just turned out to be slightly interesting he gets critised, while not technically an over promise and under deliver thats how he made people feel.

FYI - I never actually said "I have interesting news". I even posted a message on here this morning which explained they were expected to be filed...

Regardless, I'm still sure the news does qualify as "interesting".

oldfiver

FYI - I never actually said "I have interesting news". I even posted a message on here this morning which explained they were expected to be filed...

Well as interesting as anything is in the CT these days

Noggin

Fair enough it was whoever wrote this "Simon Gilbert has just popped over to tell me that he has an interesting Coventry City story to share with you this afternoon.

It's to do with the club's accounts. Stay tuned for more details.

CET"

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Fair enough it was whoever wrote this "Simon Gilbert has just popped over to tell me that he has an interesting Coventry City story to share with you this afternoon.

It's to do with the club's accounts. Stay tuned for more details.

CET"

Fair enough in the context of a live blog about Coventry City isn't it?

Anyway, we know now. And that's the main thing.

Nick

Administrator
That's last year mate...

In which case, here is a pie. You have a free shot! :) Apologies.

giphy.gif

Noggin

In which case, here is a pie. You have a free shot! :) Apologies.

giphy.gif

aww could have gotten someone other than Bill Gates, the man is a hero. If only every Rich person was a Bill Gates or Warren Buffet the world would be a very different and better place.

SkyblueBazza

Glad they have been filed.
No cause for celebration really though is it? It's a legal obligation. I don't get home each night & celebrate that I haven't murdered anyone.

PUSB

steveecov

No cause for celebration really though is it? It's a legal obligation. I don't get home each night & celebrate that I haven't murdered anyone.

PUSB

Don't go for hypnotic regression Baz. Might find out you were Genghis Khan, or Jack the Ripper.:)

torchomatic

No one is celebrating are they? This is a weird thread.

PUSB

Ashdown

Never mind the timing of the filing, I'm more interested in the content ! Looking forward to OSB's summary sometime soon !

duffer

PUSB

Didn't really see anyone celebrating in truth, but there was a bit of jumping the gun hereabouts I think.

What will be more interesting will be the analysis, I suspect. That'll save us having to talk about football too much. ;)

torchomatic

That's right. No one is celebrating, I don't think. However a couple of posters had made up their minds that they hadn't been filed.

Didn't really see anyone celebrating in truth, but there was a bit of jumping the gun hereabouts I think.

What will be more interesting will be the analysis, I suspect. That'll save us having to talk about football too much. ;)

ajsccfc

I celebrate every day I don't murder someone personally, it means the voices are quietening. Almost 12 days clean.

RFC

Doesn't look like they were filed on time as now show on companies house as being overdue.

So will now have another embargo!

Yet another great positive thread but wrong this time! PUSB!

"Club chairman Tim Fisher has confirmed the accounts of Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd were filed in line with the February 28 deadline set by Companies House."

LB87ccfc

Yet another great positive thread but wrong this time! PUSB!

"Club chairman Tim Fisher has confirmed the accounts of Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Ltd and Otium Entertainment Group Ltd were filed in line with the February 28 deadline set by Companies House."

Thanks for your input Wasps RFC fan

duffer

I celebrate every day I don't murder someone personally, it means the voices are quietening. Almost 12 days clean.

Personally, I find the tinfoil hat works for the voices. Now I just need something that will make the evil leprechaun go away - he's always there, sitting next to me, smiling. He wants me to burn things.

Users who are viewing this thread