Accounts (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Doesn't look like they were filed on time as now show on companies house as being overdue.

So will now have another embargo!

skybluetony176

It's probably AL's fault err I mean ex managers fault (insert name of your choice here), err I mean ex board members fault (insert name of your choice here) err I mean ACL's fault, err I mean CCC's fault, err I mean Higgs fault, err I mean the fans fault. Basically blame anybody but our owners (insert name of your choice here) and then use the following get out clause "I know SISU carry some of the blame but..."

Just thought I'd get that clarified straight away so we don't get 12pages of drivel.

PS the judge got it wrong.

Last edited:

oucho

This has to be a joke.

covmark

It's probably AL's fault err I mean ex managers fault (insert name of your choice here), err I mean ex board members fault (insert name of your choice here) err I mean ACL's fault, err I mean CCC's fault, err I mean Higgs fault, err I mean the fans fault. Basically blame anybody but our owners (insert name of your choice here) and then use the following get out clause "I know SISU carry some of the blame but..."

Just thought I'd get that clarified straight away so we don't get 12pages of drivel.

PS the judge got it wrong.
Well, if we're to get 12 pages of drivel, you've set the standard.

speedie87

the last day of the month was a saturday.... so may not show until tomorrow? Maybe??

Yeah I suppose that could happen? As audited accounts still have to be posted I believe whereas normal accounts can just be filed online these days.

Terry Gibson's perm

If they have not been put in on time again it is a shame that HMRC cannot punish the individuals who have broken the rules rather than the company (the club again) not many things would be better than seeing Fisher banned as a director.

bigfatronssba

The best action from any authority would be for the FL to ban those responsible as being owners of football clubs.

Yes, along with the individuals involved. Fisher must be a liability to the club when trying to get anything on credit terms.

In a situation where a company has gone through administration, and the same director has stayed on, most other companies wouldn't even consider offering credit to such an organisation.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes, along with the individuals involved. Fisher must be a liability to the club when trying to get anything on credit terms.

In a situation where a company has gone through administration, and the same director has stayed on, most other companies wouldn't even consider offering credit to such an organisation.

You could have ended it there really he is a liability and for the money he is allegedly being paid he should be wearing Dick Turpin's mask.

Ian1779

Maybe the FL should a 2 strikes rule for directors that fail to submit accounts on time.

Mr T - Sukka!

Hang on guys, im going to stick up for SISU here.

They are currently buying land for a new stadium, talking to local councils, highway agencys, planning offices. And dealing with property consultants.

That takes alot of time you know. :)

lifelongcityfan

probably explains why we bought in the gangling excuse of a centre forward in whilst managerless..club needed to beat anytransfer embargo arising out of non filing accounts!

oldfiver

Agree but it has become a bit of a habit for this lot.

Do Sisu lodge theirs on time does anybody know?

SISU CAPITAL LIMITED
c/o SISU CAPITAL LIMITED
4TH FLOOR
1 RED PLACE
LONDON
W1K 6PL
Company No. 03413843

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date of Incorporation: 29/07/1997

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
64304 - Activities of open-ended investment companies
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2014 (GROUP)
Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2015
Last Return Made Up To: 29/07/2014
Next Return Due: 26/08/2015

skybluetony176

Can take anything up to 5 days to show as filed - sometimes they go through doc examination first.

Pretty sure OSB mentioned in another thread that they were listed as pending they are now apparently listed as overdue. If that's all correct I would think that must mean they haven't been received otherwise the status would have remained as pending. Surely?

steveecov

Hang on guys, im going to stick up for SISU here.

They are currently buying land for a new stadium, talking to local councils, highway agencys, planning offices. And dealing with property consultants.

That takes alot of time you know. :)

Not when you are doing it in your sleep.

oldfiver

Pretty sure OSB mentioned in another thread that they were listed as pending they are now apparently listed as overdue. If that's all correct I would think that must mean they haven't been received otherwise the status would have remained as pending. Surely?

Not sure I have ever seen a CH note that says "pending"

hill83

What should I want the outcome of this to be for the most likes please chaps?

A. They file them on time and it's all ok
B. They fuck up yet again but we all get a good chance to moan on here
C. Other

J

Jack Griffin

Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd accounts overdue.
Otium Entertainment Ltd accounts overdue.
COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED - in liquidation, still not liquidated since "Voluntary Creditors Liquidation" applied for on 27th Sept 2013!

Well you never know they might have been filed a few days ago and the system will catch up, but I think it is unlikely, the loses will be horrendous due to the crazy move to Northampton.

oldfiver

Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Ltd accounts overdue.
Otium Entertainment Ltd accounts overdue.
COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED - in liquidation, still not liquidated since "Voluntary Creditors Liquidation" applied for on 27th Sept 2013!

Well you never know they might have been filed a few days ago and the system will catch up, but I think it is unlikely, the loses will be horrendous due to the crazy move to Northampton.

Why do you think it "unlikely"??

Do not disagree about the Northampton losses though

Terry Gibson's perm

SISU CAPITAL LIMITED
c/o SISU CAPITAL LIMITED
4TH FLOOR
1 RED PLACE
LONDON
W1K 6PL
Company No. 03413843

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date of Incorporation: 29/07/1997

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
64304 - Activities of open-ended investment companies
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2014 (GROUP)
Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2015
Last Return Made Up To: 29/07/2014
Next Return Due: 26/08/2015

Thanks

skybluetony176

Not sure I have ever seen a CH note that says "pending"

Yes, I just looked back for the post I was trying to recall and I hadn't recalled it correctly. What he actually said was that it might say "received but information not available" as apposed to what I incorrectly recalled "pending".

Still doesn't look good though. Not that I imagine anyone was expecting anything else after no fanfare announcement on the clubs website like last year.

oldfiver

Yes, I just looked back for the post I was trying to recall and I hadn't recalled it correctly. What he actually said was that it might say "received but information not available" as apposed to what I incorrectly recalled "pending".

Still doesn't look good though. Not that I imagine anyone was expecting anything else after no fanfare announcement on the clubs website like last year.

It will not say that either I am afraid

If you file online using XBRL software you will get "It < companies house > further acknowledges the receipt of the electronic data by notifying the presenter of whether the data has been accepted, rejected or is pending (i.e. awaiting action)"

But that is only visible to the presenter

It is the requirement to have a "wet" signed auditors report which mean audited accounts must be on paper. In an age of digital software you would think they could have digital signatures. So lots of bits of paper go into CH daily, they have to be opened, checked then passed - so allow anything up to a week

I

torchomatic

Wish I had a £1 for every time you've put that over the last few days. IIRC, there was no "fanfare", just a sentence saying they had been filed. Could be wrong, of course.

covmark

Wish I had a £1 for every time you've put that over the last few days. IIRC, there was no "fanfare", just a sentence saying they had been filed. Could be wrong, of course.
Nope, you're more than likely correct. Tony enjoys throwing around bullshit myths. Heaven knows why. He must just be on a constant wind up.

Gaz71

What should I want the outcome of this to be for the most likes please chaps?

A. They file them on time and it's all ok
B. They fuck up yet again but we all get a good chance to moan on here
C. Other

Cother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread