accounts filed (1 Viewer)

Samo

Well as the statement says "due to growing speculation and comment", which to be fair is true if you read SBT, I think they did the right thing. The club have been attacked for not releasing statements in the past and failing to keep the fans "informed" so again, damned if you do, etc etc.

They've cleared it up, nothing else needs to be said really, no embargo, so good news there.

Fair comment. And yes it is good news.

DaleM

Well as the statement says "due to growing speculation and comment", which to be fair is true if you read SBT, I think they did the right thing. The club have been attacked for not releasing statements in the past and failing to keep the fans "informed" so again, damned if you do, etc etc.

They've cleared it up, nothing else needs to be said really, no embargo, so good news there.

Oh I do hope they read Sky Blue Talk :D

Hobo

I wonder if any club in the country has fans who seemed more concerned with the accounts than the team. As Stu said, they are damned either way.

Yes they are damned because they have damned themselves. Fans are awaiting the accounts as they have been a mystery for so long, quite frankly some of their statements and claims have been as consistent as the British weather. Most teams fans aren't concerned with the accounts, because they haven't had to contend with the farcical management we have had to endure over the last five years. They a undeserving of any credibility or respect.

torchomatic

Yes they are damned because they have damned themselves. Fans are awaiting the accounts as they have been a mystery for so long, quite frankly some of their statements and claims have been as consistent as the British weather. Most teams fans aren't concerned with the accounts, because they haven't had to contend with the farcical management we have had to endure over the last five years. They a undeserving of any credibility or respect.

Never said they should have credibility or respect. Just said I understand why they have released a statement.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hobo

Never said they should have credibility or respect. Just said I understand why they have released a statement.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I know you didn't, those are my comments.

ccfcway

Surely they only announced it because so many people were wondering if they would or not?

any news on them announcing how they feel moving to Northampton is more profitable than a short term ricoh rental ?

any news on how they feel a 15k stadium is going to repay the debt ?

They only announce what they want to

Tonylinc

any news on them announcing how they feel moving to Northampton is more profitable than a short term ricoh rental ?

any news on how they feel a 15k stadium is going to repay the debt ?

They only announce what they want to
They are too busy dealing with the Vendors of the piece of land which they have earmarked for our new shiny stadium. Expect full details sooooooooooooon

pb2875

They maybe with the league, but Companies House are saying they haven't received them yet! :thinking about:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think you will find that Companies House haven't processed them yet and therefore not updated the company info screen yet. Not unusual there is usually a small delay. I wouldn't doubt what we have been told by the Club about filing the accounts just yet.

Captain Dart

It is only Tuesday, give them a chance!

Hobo

They maybe with the league, but Companies House are saying they haven't received them yet! :thinking about:

Remember every company in the country are submitting them. It's not like they are just waiting for Otiums accounts!

Noggin

Remember every company in the country are submitting them. It's not like they are just waiting for Otiums accounts!

not really true, every company in the country that left it to the last possible day of the 9? month window are submitting them which is probably not many. Absolutely no good reason to leave it to the last day, it just opens up the chance of missing the deadline through all sorts of things.

I'm sure they have submitted them though.

Hobo

not really true, every company in the country that left it to the last possible day of the 9? month window are submitting them which is probably not many. Absolutely no good reason to leave it to the last day, it just opens up the chance of missing the deadline through all sorts of things.

There is still a high volume of work in a fairly short window and we need to allow processing time.

fernandopartridge

Do you think every company submits theirs early? I know from experience of due dilligence that most companies take their time.

Noggin

Do you think every company submits theirs early? I know from experience of due dilligence that most companies take their time.

Taking your time is fine, leaving it till the last day is stupid. I know for our personal taxes we don't do them until a couple of months before the deadline, because why do something now when you can put it off till later. But leaving it till the last second opens up a significant chance of you failing to submit and thats just silly. I don't agree with your use of the word early though, had they been submitted a month ago they wouldn't have been early.

Houdi

I think to be fair, it's also worth pointing out that ACL's accounts are also shown as overdue.
Not now are they. They are listed as, not yet available for inspection, with next accounts due as 28/02/2015. However Otium Entertainment accounts are still listed as overdue.:thinking about:

Captain Dart

Was just going to say.. Sky Blue Sport & Leisure are still listed overdue too
Name & Registered Office:
ARENA COVENTRY LIMITED
RICOH ARENA, PHOENIX WAY
FOLESHILL
COVENTRY
CV6 6GE
Company No. 04440684

Accounting Reference Date
: 31/05
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/05/2013 (GROUP)
Next Accounts Due: 28/02/2015
Last Return Made Up To: 16/05/2013
Next Return Due: 13/06/2014 Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection

Though it they work in alphabetical order.. ACL would be done sooner ;)

SkyBlueCharlie

Not now are they. They are listed as, not yet available for inspection, with next accounts due as 28/02/2015. However Otium Entertainment accounts are still listed as overdue.:thinking about:

Thanks Houdini...they were listed as overdue this morning when I looked. Pleased to see that they filed without the need for any fanfare or public announcement.

SkyBlueCharlie

Was just going to say.. Sky Blue Sport & Leisure are still listed overdue too

Though it they work in alphabetical order.. ACL would be done sooner ;)

Nope... they work very much on a 'first come- first served' basis in the same way that the Revenue do. Make of that what you will.

Captain Dart

lordsummerisle

No, end of Feb exactly same as OTIUM & SBS&L

Think you may have trouble with reading dates.

ARENA COVENTRY LIMITED
RICOH ARENA, PHOENIX WAY
FOLESHILL
COVENTRY
CV6 6GE
Company No. 04440684

Next Return Due: 13/06/2014 Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection

Danceswithhorses

Think you may have trouble with reading dates.

ARENA COVENTRY LIMITED
RICOH ARENA, PHOENIX WAY
FOLESHILL
COVENTRY
CV6 6GE
Company No. 04440684

13/06/14 is the due date for the annual return, not the accounts

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The copy on to this page is what is causing the confusion LS

If you go to Companies House the "Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection" is actually on the line below the box stating the dates. The 13/06/14 is not highlighted at all - nor should it be

the documents highlighted as not yet available for inspection but received are the annual accounts and they were due 28/02/14

lordsummerisle

The copy on to this page is what is causing the confusion LS

If you go to Companies House the "Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection" is actually on the line below the box stating the dates. The 13/06/14 is not highlighted at all - nor should it be

the documents highlighted as not yet available for inspection but received are the annual accounts and they were due 28/02/14

Fair enough OSB, thought it looked too obvious!

Users who are viewing this thread