accounts filed (1 Viewer)

DaleM

I really do learn more and more about financial matters every day reading this forum :claping hands:

I think I could qualify as a IFA

Danceswithhorses

Next Accounts Due: 28/02/2015

2015 is the date the accounts are due.

2015, not 2014.

Year end of company 31 May 2012-accounts due 9 months after year end ie 28 feb 2013
Year end of company 31 May 2013-accounts due 9 months after year end ie 28 feb 2014
Year end of company 31 May 2014-accounts due 9 months after year end ie 28 feb 2015

Last edited:

skyblueexile

sadly Daleas a retired IFA I must disillusion you - most IFA's can't understand accounts

Please note however I do but to me without the Ricoh SISU's motives don't make sense or add up

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There is the same notice on both SBS&L and Otium

"Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection"

Which confirms the club statement, accounts have been submitted

Last edited:

SkyBlueCharlie

There is the same notice on both SBS&L and Otium

"Highlighted documents are not yet available for inspection"

Which confirms the club statement, accounts have been submitted

This is going to be fun then isn't it...all three sets of accounts available for (possibly?) the first time together?

Noggin

This is going to be fun then isn't it...all three sets of accounts available for (possibly?) the first time together?

Not that fun, the interesting stuff would have been in the accounts they have engineered the situation so they don't have to submit them and Otium don't even own the golden share in these accounts I think, we don't get to see how we are doing at sixfields etc.

SkyBlueCharlie

Not that fun, the interesting stuff would have been in the accounts they have engineered the situation so they don't have to submit them and Otium don't even own the golden share in these accounts I think, we don't get to see how we are doing at sixfields etc.

True...but we are not going to get those are we so we'll have to make do with what we've got? Anyway it should be possible to draw some inferences for the future of both organisations from these accounts although I suspect next year's will be the real eye-openers, i.e. the accounts for 2013/14.

Noggin

True...but we are not going to get those are we so we'll have to make do with what we've got? Anyway it should be possible to draw some inferences for the future of both organisations from these accounts although I suspect next year's will be the real eye-openers, i.e. the accounts for 2013/14.

I hope so much we arn't here again next year waiting for the accounts to come out again so we can see how the numbers work at sixfields, that said if that is the case I'd expect this forum to be very quiet by then. If the JR doesn't fix things one way or the other over a 9 month period, it seems hope for the club is gone.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The SBS&L group accounts should give details of the CCFC trading for year to 31/05/13, the 2012 group accounts pretty much did that despite no accounts filed for CCFC Ltd or CCFC H.

What we wont get is the inter company position between CCFC Ltd and CCFC H. That means if there were any transfers of assets or other transactions between those two companies, or changing company of player registration, then we wont be able to tell if when or how.

It will also disclose and quantify exactly how much money the SISU investors or ARVO have put in to the Group as a whole and may indicate how some of the funding has been done since 31/05/13. Forget the CCFC/CCFCH "debt" figure that keeps being thrown around it is what has been put in to the group via the group situation that is the correct one to use

olderskyblue

lordsummerisle

Or of course you just got it completely wrong when you criticised others in a smart-arse way.... ;-)

I didn't actually get it wrong though did I?

The next accounts are due next year, this years accounts have been filed.

That's why the dates said 2015, not 2014.

James Smith

This is why I pay an accountant to do my tax return rather than attempt it myself

Anyone any idea when they are likely to be released? I notice that clubs are starting to release details for the 2012/13 season: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/05/wage-bills-leicester-city-nottingham-forest-losses - could spell big trouble for Leicester and Forest if they don't address these losses, and whilst all eyes will be on next year's accounts based on our first year at Sixfields, these latest figures will give us an idea of our debt. I personally think the top earners will leave this summer when their contracts run out and Pressley's hands will be considerably tied when he tries to sign anyone permanently in the summer as I reckon they'll be offered one-year contracts given our financial predicament.

shmmeee

So this covers all of last season right? So L1 income at the Ricoh, no rent paid. But not the admin or anything since then? Have I got the timings right?

Which players will have left since the figures in the accounts?

So basically income should be far higher but costs higher as well. Will be interesting to see if we had a balanced budget or a bounce back budget last year.

lordsummerisle

So this covers all of last season right? So L1 income at the Ricoh, no rent paid. But not the admin or anything since then? Have I got the timings right?

So basically income should be far higher but costs higher as well. Will be interesting to see if we had a balanced budget or a bounce back budget last year.

Think we had a "bounce back" budget, unfortunately allowed to be soubked away by Thorn with a load of dreadful signings.

Should never have been allowed to happen, huge fuck up amongst many by the club.

Grendel

Yes. ACL's accounts will include rent paid through the holding account and Olympic revenue as well. However, the general outcome will be;

Look at ACL standing alone making a profit

CCFC are shit and need to get back to the Ricoh as ACL are moving on.

stupot07

You've to to remember that a lot of the players that left the summer of after relegation left in June / July so we will have been paying 3-4 months wages out of this accounts on keogh, clingan, cranie etc.

We'll also be still making payments this financial year for the likes of bell and sheffers and the other bomb squad as part of their severance packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

blueflint

Yes. ACL's accounts will include rent paid through the holding account and Olympic revenue as well. However, the general outcome will be;

Look at ACL standing alone making a profit

CCFC are shit and need to get back to the Ricoh as ACL are moving on.

and why shouldn't it be

shmmeee

You've to to remember that a lot of the players that left the summer of after relegation left in June / July so we will have been paying 3-4 months wages out of this accounts on keogh, clingan, cranie etc.

We'll also be still making payments this financial year for the likes of bell and sheffers and the other bomb squad as part of their severance packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

So in other words: we'll still know nothing of consequence?

Godiva

If anyone is interested then all three sets of accounts are now available from Company House at £1 per set.

No need - OSB will have his analysis published here in a few hours ... and CT will print the analysis as their own in tomorrows edition.

Users who are viewing this thread