Academy back at Higgs (4 Viewers)

dongonzalos

IF it was a contract, surely it takes 1 side to break it and say "it isn't being renewed this year". Which party is it then?

Will that answer the question as whether back then PWKH was referring to Wasps coming in.
Or simply the fact that at the time CCFC were saying in the public that they were going to build their own academy facility?
When he said CCFC are only here short term?

Nick

Administrator
Will that answer the question as whether back then PWKH was referring to Wasps coming in.
Or simply the fact that at the time CCFC were saying in the public that they were going to build their own academy facility?
When he said CCFC are only here short term?

Does it answer my point that you are banging on about that with a huge dose of hindsight now?

dongonzalos

No I'm not, I am referring back to the other thread where people said it about them moving...Before it came out...So no hindsight.

You are suggesting that he was talking back then about Wasps coming in?
Based on the fact they are now in and what he said back then

I am saying what he said back then was related to the circumstances back then. CCFC back then saying they were building their own pad. At that time back then.
So no hindsight involved. If I read that thread back then that would have been what I presumed he was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread